Trivia Time!

Nqchristine18: Hey guys it's Christine Duong and you know me as the amazing writer on Wattpad and Diabolik Lovers fan named Nqchristine18 and welcome to the Trivia Time chapter where Diabolik Lovers characters will answer your questions! Are ya ready? Then let's meet the cast from the cool sister! Hey guys what's up?!

Ren: *deadpan* Hello.

Yui: U-Umm hi....

Shu: *ignores me*

Reiji: *pushed his glasses up strictly*

Ayato: What the hell's a trivia time?

Kanato: Are their sweets here?

Laito: ~fufu~ Why hello there Christy chan~.

Nqchristine18: *cringes at Laito's pervertedness*

Subaru: Why are we even here?

Nqchristine18: Okay Ayato, so Trivia Time when people like you will answer the questions for the fans and followers who loved and adore you a lot.

Ayato: heh oresama likes that!

Kanato: Me too!

Laito: ~fufu~ This might be fun.

Yui: I...don't mind that....

Ren: *deadpan* I guess I can do that.

Shu: How bothersome.

Reiji: *sighs* Let's get this over then.

Subaru: Tch whatever just start with the dumb questions alright?

Nqchristine18: GREAT! Now let's get started!

Okay so the first question is for Ren and this won't be that hard so I'll just tell you anyway: How does it feel living with six bloodsucking vampires?

Ren: Well when me and Yui first moved in the Sakamaki mansion, it was pretty...tiring...why? Well first off, that redhead Baka tried to suck my sister's blood. Second, I have to look out for her whenever they tried to suck her blood. And finally, I have a perverted fedora guy who is constantly after my blood and tried to rape not once but twice! *glares at Laito*

Laito: ~fufu~ What can I say? I'm just THAT great.

Ren: *deadpan* Yeah right.

Nqchristine18: Oh yeah, I'm SURE you are a great person Laito. *HEAVY SARCASM*

Ren: Yes even though it's annoying to deal with these three triplet Bakas, I did get use to live here since there are a few people that are not as bad as I expected to be unlike SOMEONE.

Laito: ~fufu~ That's mean Sexy chan.

Ren: *deadpans* Um not mean, it's the truth.

Shu: *nods and agrees with Ren*

Speaking of Laito, guess who send you a question and HOPEFULLY this question won't be too bad: If Ren is a guy would you still hit on her?

Laito: *smirks slyly* I would be lying if I said no.

Ren: *steps back away from Laito with a cringed look* Motherfucking hentai.