Cordelia...

Reiji's POV:
Ugh, her scent is unpleasantly deplorable as I remembered.....

I thought when I saw Cordelia while possessing Yui's body lying on the couch so lewdly while looking at me with those lustful green eyes. I was walking the hallway minding my own business when suddenly I sense something unpleasant and what did I find? A deplorable woman.

"My, My Reiji~ you've grown so big. I have to be honest with you, you look just as handsome as your father."

She complimented with a sly smirk.

"I appreciate it if you don't mentioned my father in the most lewd way."

I frowned at her with her glimmer in mischief and smirking widely.

"Now don't be standoffish, I was only giving you a compliment."

"And I don't want to hear a such an indecent compliment shameless woman like you."

I retort her disgusting words.

"Heh you're just like your mother, cold and distant on the outside, but inside she's a weak eyesore who meets a pathetic death in the end."

She mockingly spats insulting my mother.

"She maybe dead, but there is more than just making my mother suffer. You took the advantage of my father and Richter's love when they fought for your affections, then you committed an affair between you and Richter."

I honestly explained to her with Cordelia chuckling cockily.

"Are you saying that I am responsible for driving a wedge between them? For the second son of Beatrix, you have a lot of guts of saying such things."

Cordelia then got up from the couch and walked towards me as she gently grabs me head and looks at me with seductive green eyes.

"Your eyes...there just like Karl's...how I adore those beautiful red eyes....but..."

Cordelia then threw my glasses off and gently wiped my soft lips.

"...I don't mind making love to Beatrix's second son since you have a lot of knowledge unlike the others..."

She then kissed my neck and kissed down to my chest but I interrupted her.

"So is that what you want Cordelia? You just going to overthrow my father out of revenge?"

I asked her strictly and she smirked.

"You asked too much Reiji, I guess I have to shut that mouth of yours.~"

She then pulled me into a deep kiss, but I pretended to kiss her back as I wrapped my arm around her waist before I gently pulled her away. She then leans her head to my ear and whispered.

"You must understand Reiji~ I'm only trying to hurt Karl, just like how they hurt me....."

She whispered, but I couldn't stand her disgusting words and pushed her away from me.

"...I'm sorry, but...I think we should stop. I am so tired of listening to your disgusting words from a disgusting woman like you."

I retort her reasons harshly where Cordelia is slightly hurt by my words and slapped me across the face.

"Well I think that's the most stupidest thing I ever heard of."

I then turned to see Ren and my brothers facing Cordelia.

Ren....