Compromising Position....

Ren's POV:
After food prep is done and I became close friends with Kanato, my next class is gym where Subaru, Ayato, and Laito are in my class. However I have to hide my gender from other people not because of my real gender, but...I have a scar on my back.

Yeah ummm I can't explain it too detailed, but I'll make it shorter for you. It happens when I was little...after my parents are killed.....yeah depressing right? I can't go any further detail cuz that memory will come back and haunt me, but I'm okay now. So that's the reason why I'm changing my clothes privately because I don't want everybody to worry about me. It's only for the best for them to not know about the scar on my back.

Anyway back to gym after I changed into my gym uniform, the whole class are playing basketball which is Ayato's favorite game and....let's just say he's a cocky and competitive bastard when it comes to Subaru.....

"Goddamnit Ayato!"

"Ha! Too slow dumbass!"

"Grrrrr you son of a bitch!"

While Ayato and Subaru are competing against each other, all of us stood there with huge sweatdrops.

"Geez are they always this reckless?"

I asked sweatdropping by Ayato and Subaru's heated competition with Laito forming a huge smirk.

"Why wouldn't they? Besides, these two always get into each other's nerves."

"So basically they hate each other to the core."

I stated to Laito as he responded with a light nod and cheery smile.

"Yup!"

He grinned as I sighed at his optimistic tone, I decided to interfere with their bickering where I walked up to them and bonked them in the heads.

BONK! BONK!

"Cut it out you two!"

I scolded at them while both of them have big bumps on their heads.

"Ugghhh...."

Subaru groaned while rubbing his head.

"Oi do you have to hit me with your right arm?!"

Ayato shouted at me causing to formed a rock mark on my head.

"Oh then would you rather prefer to be hit with my left instead?"

I threatened them.

"HELL NO!"

They both yelled.

"Then stop fighting, geez you guys are such babies."

"Babies?!"

Subaru shouted.

"Hell naw Oresama ain't no baby, he is!"

"WHAT?!"

Both of them once of them exchanged glares, but bonked them again.