Yui's Resurrection...

Nobody's POV:
After the battle of Cordelia and Richter has ended, everything have gotten quiet again, but Yui is still unconscious with Ayato is taking care of her in the living room. While Reiji is working on the antidote for Yui in his room, everyone went back to their usual ways where Subaru is walking outside with a bloody silver blade, Kanato is talking to his teddy as usual, and Laito is on the rooftop staring at the moon. Ren on the other hand is still devastated over Yui's sacrifice where she is sitting on her bed sadly in her room and not even kpop will cheer her up.

Ever since the battle has ended, Ren locks herself in her room where she is upset about the loss of her adopted sister and the brothers tried everything to cheer her up, but no avail she refuses to go outside. While lying on her bed with emotionless blue eyes as she listens to kpop, she heard a knock on the door.

"Ren?"

"......"

Ren didn't respond to the knock on the door as she tried to ignore it due to her depression over her sister's death, but the door made a light knock again.

"Ren it's me."

He spoke again, but once again Ren didn't respond to his words before she heard an annoyed sigh from the door.

"Just how long you're going to be in there?...."

He sighed as Ren narrowed her teary blue eyes at the door, she made a reluctant sigh.

"...Fine, you win..."

She slowly got up from her bed looking like a zombie where her black hair is messy and her eyes are red from all that crying. She walked towards the door and open to revealed stone faced Shu.

Shu's POV:
Once she opens the door, I'm surprised to see Ren looking like this. She's been depressed ever since Cordelia and Richter are defeated.

"Damn Ren, you look like shit."

I remarked with a deadpan as Ren responded with a slight annoyed sigh.

"What do you want Shu?"

She asked me tiredly.

"Just checking if you're okay."

I replied calmly.

"I'm fine Shu."

She sighed irritably as she slightly rubs her short messy black hair. I looked at her with a stoic gaze and asked calmly.

"...You wanna come downstairs with me?"

"......Sure...."

Meanwhile at downstairs in the music room, neither haven't talked for an hour ever since I asked her to come to the music room with me.

Well this is strange, Ren should be talking to me by now. I wonder what she's thinking about?

I thought as we sat on the couch awkwardly, I decided to talk to her.

"Ren."

"Hm?"

She turned to me with those stoic blue eyes while listening to her music on her iPod, but I knew she was reading my mind, so I have to think carefully.

"So you're half mortal and demon?"

I asked curiously where she responded with a light nod.

"...My mother is a human, my father is a demon, but...it's a taboo for the demon world, so the demons don't approve of their relationship....."