Yui's Advice....

Ren's POV:
As I ran outside to search for my sister, I look endlessly to find her in the dark woods.

"Where could the graveyard be? She said she's with Kanato.....hm?"

I finally found the graveyard where it's surrounded by a spooky fog.

"Bingo!"

I then ran towards the graveyard not caring about the foggy most. While at the graveyard, I got annoyed with the fog while looking for Yui until I recognized that scream.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Yep that's definitely Yui."

I then followed her scream of terror as ran where I saw Yui running in fear with frightened sherbet pink eyes.

"Yui!"

I then ran up to her as Yui shivers in fear, I hugged her so much and gently ruffled her platinum blonde hair.

"Ren! Help me! Kanato he....he...."

Yui tried to get the words to come out of her mouth, but she lowers her head onto my chest as I kept caressing her hair gently.

"Shhhh....it's okay, I'm here."

I comfort gently while calming my sister down, gently brushed her lock of platinum blonde hair to see a bite mark on her neck.

Just what I thought.....

I then look at Yui and rubbed her head gently.

"Come on, let's go."

"Mhm."

Later while walking back from the graveyard I took Yui back to her room where she is in her bed with her pjs on. I gave her hot tea that made for her to calm her down.

 I gave her hot tea that made for her to calm her down

***Yui's pj dress^***

"You ok now Yui?"

I asked her kindly as she nodded with a grin.

"I'm fine Ren, thank you."

She grinned a bit as I chuckled and rubs her head before she became tense again.

"Hey...Ren?"

"Hm?"

"...Why are you fine with the Sakamakis?...They are vampires right?....Are you fine with them sucking your blood?...."

She asked worriedly, but I'm quite aware of Yui's negative feelings about living with the bloodsucking Sakamaki brothers in the mansion, so I gave Yui a light hearted pat in the head and gave her a gentle smile.