The Mukami Brothers

Ren's POV:
Right after we got to school, we ran into crazy fangirls as always which I gotten used to since these dumbass girls didn't know I'm actually a girl, so that's great for me! 😁

Anyway I was wandering around the school hallway minding my own business when I put on one of my favorite songs from EXO called Ko Ko Bop.

(Swiped the pic above to listen the music video)

While listening to EXO, I was smiling like a total kpop fan girl when I admired my favorite EXO member Kai's excellent vocal range and sexy voice.

Wow Kai's vocal range is in point, awww man Kai and Jin are my bias from all kpop bands that listen but I can't choose which band is better.....

I thought while admiring both Kai and Jin, I suddenly bumped into someone where I recognized the guy with messy brown hair and pale brown eyes.

"Yuma?"

I look at him innocently as I pulled out one earbud from my left ear. Yuma rudely grunts at me.

"Watch where you going? Are you blind or something?"

He snorted while frowning at me.

"I didn't know you were there."

I bluntly replied with a deadpan face causing Yuma to get irritated with me.

"Well if you haven't opened your goddamn eyes, you wouldn't be bumping into me."

He grunted but he forms a slight smirk.

"Or maybe you're just doing that on purpose so you can get my attention?"

He smirked playfully but I rolled my eyes at him.

"As if you perv, now can you move? I'm going to be-"

"Hey Yuma there you are!"

Suddenly Kou appeared behind Yuma when he saw me with Yuma, he formed a sly smirk at me which I knew he is planning something to me.

"Why hello Ren chan.~"

"Oof!"

Kou then rudely pushes Yuma away from me where he walks up to me with a flirty smirk.

"Where have you been in my life?"

He teased flirtatiously but I rolled my eyes at his flirty remarks.

"Hell. Now move before things will get ugly between us."

I threatened him with Kou replied with a childish pout.

"That was a rude response."

Then Yuma came up to him with a frown for pushing him away.

"Really dude? Is this really necessary?"

"You were in my way, so I decided to push you away."

Kou then shot him with a fake annoying smile.

"Can you least tell me that before you pushed me?"

Yuma frowned annoyingly.

"I was but I decided NOT TOO."

Kou then sticks his tongue out with Yuma getting even more annoyed with his snarky smirk.

"Kou what do you want? I'm going to be late for music class."

I asked impatiently not wanting to waste time talking to these shitheads. Kou then responded with a nonchalant shrug and grinned cheekily.

"Just want to see that pretty face of yours Ren chan."

"Well now you have, so can I go now?"

"Only if you agreed to let me escort you to your class."

Kou smirked cheekily, but I rolled my eyes at him.

"In your dreams pal."

I reject his offer as I walked away from them, I let out a bothersome sigh.

Geez those guys....what do they want from me?...I don't know what their motives are but something tells me there after something....

I thought while walking to my class as I questioned their motives.

Kou's POV:
Right after Ren chan left, I'm starting to like her even more as I let out a intriguing smirk.

"I'm starting to like her even more Yuma."

"Kou don't."

Yuma warned me, but I just don't care about what he said and grinned at him.

"Oh come on Yuma, it's not like I'm going to do something bad to her."

I fake a smile at him with Yuma rolling his eyes at me.

"Did...you...talk...to....her....Kou?...."

Suddenly Azusa appeared looking gloomy as usual as I greeted him with a cheery smile.

"Heya Azusa and yes I did talked to Ren chan.~"

I grinned cheekily while thinking about my adorable Ren chan.

"Please tell me you're not going yandere for the girl that you talked to even though she looks like a boy."

Yuma asked me skeptically.

"Whaaa??? Pfft nah! I wouldn't never do such a thing, but....."

I then formed a dark menacing smirk to him and Azusa.

"I do love talking to her, makes me want to get to know her even more."

I openly admit that I have an instant interest for Ren chan.

"Okay Kou I got three words for you. Yan-de-re. And I'm done."

Yuma pointed that out but I gave him a careless shrug and smiled nonchalantly.

"Eh say whatever you want, but my opinions will remain the same."

I grinned mischievously with Yuma and Azusa sweatdropped at me.

"Oh...god...."

Azusa spoke slowly with a nervous tone while sweatdropping.

"Kou, Ruki told us that we need to get Eve, not that cross dressing freak."

Yuma reminded about what Ruki said about our plans to become Adam.

"Oh I know that Yuma."

But I'll make Ren chan to be my SPECIAL once we meet again soon.

I thought while having a sly smirk on my face, this day is going to get interesting when I planned to find out what Ren truly is......