Suspicion....

Ren's POV:
While dashing through the forest, I spun my head left and right to find her scent fading from me.

"Damnit I can't sense her scent anywhere!"

I huffed as I bolt to the left side of the forest until I spotted a mansion that is way bigger than the Sakamakis. I soon detected their smell.

That's gonna be them....

I thought as I dash to the mansion, I carefully tip toed towards the near window where I'm trying not to make a noise. I then slowly peered at the window where I saw Yui with the four men from our school especially that cheeky blonde haired idol.

So the idol is here too? Why am I not surprised.

I thought as I peered through the window while eavesdropping at their conversation. I read their minds so I can know what they're talking about.

Yui's POV:
While I'm surrounded by four strange men, I felt completely uncomfortable of what's going on here and I don't even know why these men are calling me their "eve". I swear these guys got the wrong person!

"So tell me, which one of us is going to be your Adam?"

The bluish grey haired male named Ruki asked sternly.

"I told you, I'm not eve!"

I assured them as I deny their assumptions, but I flinched when I turn to see the brown haired rebel punching the wall looking very irritated.

"Don't give us bullshit sow! Now shut up and pick me as your Adam!"

He snarled at me.

"For the last time I'm not-"

"Ughhh my god! Stop spouting bullshit and choose!"

The blonde haired boy demanded as he loses his patience.

"Eve....please....choose...."

The frail grayish green haired boy with a maroon beret spoke feebly as I stood helpless and afraid until I noticed someone peering through the door. I widen my eyes when I saw Ren spying on us, so I shout.

"Ren!"

I exclaimed which confuses the four men.

"Ren? Who's-"

"Ruki we got company."

Yuma informed as he points his finger at the window, the three turned to see Ren.

"Oh no! Ren run!"

I warned her but Ren burst through the window without any thought nor care about it.

Ren's POV:
Once they spotted me, I burst into the room where glass shatters everywhere and I stood up to coldly gaze at them.

"Alright, now hand over Yui before I beat your asses up."

I harshly demanded with a cold stoic gaze.

"Oh hi Ren chan!"

Kou greeted me with a cheery smile as both men turned to him with a confused look except for the bluish grey haired male.

"Wait he's a she?"

The brown haired boy asked confusingly.

"Mhm she may look like a guy but she's actually a girl."

He cheerfully stated.

"She...looks...pretty....despite...looking..like..a..guy.."

The frail young boy with grayish green hair spoke.