Reiji's Test...

Ren's POV:
After school, I was in my room where I was happily listening to one of my favorite kpop bands EXO. One of my favorite songs from EXO are The Eve.

(Swiped the pic above to listen the music video)

While listening to EXO, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The the door opens to reveal Reiji.

"Oh hey Reiji, can I help you?"

"I just came here to ask you to drink tea with me in my room, would you mind?"

He asked very politely as I grinned kindly at him.

"Sure I will."

Later in Reiji's room, we sat quietly drinking our tea properly where Reiji blew his cup of tea carefully and drank it elegantly. He then puts his cup down on the table with grace and elegance.

"So tell me Miss Hattori, how's your school today?"

"Oh well...school is great thanks for asking...."

Until that fedora guy came to suck mg blood again!

She replied politely while looking back at what happened at the school rooftop. Reiji then pushed his glasses up and asked.

"Let me guess, the triplets cause you trouble again?

"If you mean by the fedora and the teddy bear guy then yes they did."

I replied with a deadpan with Reiji letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Why am I not surprised, those brats awakes cause me so much trouble."

He sighed a bit annoyingly.

"Sorry Reiji."

"No please you don't have to apologize to me. Anyway why won't you drink some tea? It's getting cold from sitting on the table."

Reiji politely suggested, but I felt something is off from the tea that I'm looking at...

"Miss Hattori? Did you hear what I've said?"

Reiji asked politely.

"Of course I have and I must say the tea is strange...tell me Reiji, you put poison in this did you?"

I asked him skeptically.

"And what makes you think that I would do such a thing?"

Reiji asked me strictly, but knows what I'm talking about as he is hiding it. I then formed a fake smile.

"You know Reiji, liars are one of my biggest peeves in my life and I am not that dumb to fall for such a deceitful trick."

I smirked wisely with Reiji smirking back to me.

"Of course your wouldn't Miss Hattori, because I only brought you here to test you."

He sternly explained to me.

"And how is poisoning me with a cup of tea a test?"

I asked curiously as he pushed his glasses up.

"I just wants see how would you react and how would you handle the situation, but I guess calculations are underestimated you. You really are different from other mortals."