You Love Yui Do You?...

Nobody's POV:
As Ren who is shapeshifting as Yui Komori walks in the hallway to find Ayato, she heard a perverted voice that she recognized.

"Hello bitch chan in disguise."

Ren then groaned and turned around to see Laito giving her a cheery fake smile with Kanato smiling innocently at her.

"Wow even a vampire would see through my disguise."

She coldly remarked.

"How can I not? The bitch chan that I know wouldn't just be all cold and gloomy."

He smirked slyly which causes Ren to twitch at his snarky remark.

Did he just compared to me and my sister? I am not that gloomy.

She thought while twitching.

"So why are you disguised as Yui Ren?"

Kanato asked curiously.

"That's none of your concern."

She coldly replied.

"Oh but it is Sexy chan, besides Ayato kun is our brother after all."

Laito stated with Kanato sighed irritably.

"Geez Ayato's always this childish, it really annoys the hell out of me, ne teddy?"

Kanato asked curiously to his teddy bear.

"Well he is a reckless fool and he doesn't even learn his lesson for once."

Laito sighed.

"Ok I get it, he's an ass and I'll let you guys in, but don't blew my cover got it?"

Ren warned them.

"Yes ma'am!"

Both saluted with Laito smiling cheerfully and Kanato smiling innocently.

Aaaaannnnnddd this might be a pain in the ass...

She thought sweatdropping at their cringeworthy salute. While the three are walking in the hallway they heard giggling from the girls from nearby the hallway.

That must be the ones who hurt Yui which means Ayato is here too.

She thought as she saw Ayato giggling with the three girls that picked on Yui.

"Yup that's Ayato kun for you. Always being so cool towards the girls."

Laito remarked.

"Obviously."

Kanato added with a frown on his face.

"I'm going to talk to him."

Ren suggested with Laito shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Go for it, but don't go dying."

Laito playfully remarked.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do."

She stated coldly to Laito as she walked up to Ayato and the girls who picked on Yui, she called them out.