Aiko Braveheart...

Ren's POV:
While glaring at the man who associates that evil witch Cordelia, I will never forget what he and Cordelia did to my family.

"Aah well if it isn't Aiko Braveheart, the half demon and mortal daughter of demon king Akihiro Braveheart and mortal queen Chinatsu Shimamoto."

Richter smirked cockily, but I got disgusted when he mentions my parents mockingly.

"I do not need to hear someone mentioning my family by a disgusting man like you."

I harshly spat with an emotionless face where Richter frowned at my harsh remark.

"Hmph stubborn as I remember, I never heard that name since a long time ago. Oh yes, I remember, your parents were defending your kingdom and you, but at the end they meet their pathetic deaths. All because you failed to- gah!"

Just before he mocks me, I immediately slam his body to the ground mentally with my telekinesis where I couldn't stand to hear his mocking words. I then walked towards and gave him a cold contemptuous gaze.

"You may I have point there Richter. I failed to protect my parents, but that was back when I was a child. I was naive and weak...I even blame myself for not protecting them....but now....."

I have no choice but to transform into my demon form where my skin turns light red, my clothes have ripped into shreds, my claws are out, my wings have released, and my eyes dilates from human to demonic.

***Ren's demon form and yes I draw this myself so please leave a comment below to share your thoughts about her demon form that I draw and yes this is hand drawn^***

"....I will not fail again, not once, not twice, but in the future....."

She vows in a demonic voice with serious blue eyes as she looks down at the man who she despises.

Nobody's POV:
Once Ren reveals her demon form to Richter, Subaru is left in shock with Shu gazing at her earnestly.

"No way...is that actually....Ren?...."

Subaru quivered while seeing her demon form.

"Seems like it...."

He replied with a blank expression as both of them watch them fight.

So....this is your true form huh?....

Shu thought curiously where he always knew something is strange about Ren.

Ren's POV:
While looking down at him, I got very irritated when Richter formed a mocking smirk.

"Something funny Richter?"