Defeat Cordelia and Richter!

Nobody's POV:
While everybody is facing Cordelia Laito is the first person to greet his mother with a fake grin.

"~fufu~ Hello mother, no time no see. To admit that I will see you burning in hell dear mother."

Laito smirked with a hint of fake kindness in his tone.

"I'm sorry that I didn't make your dreams come true."

Cordelia faked a smile.

"Oh no, it was a perfect dream."

Laito sarcastically remarked with Kanato looking surprised to see his mother alive.

"Ah if it isn't my little songbird, come to mommy so I can hear that sweet voice.~"

She beckoned him as Kanato's eyes still widen.

"Mother....how were you alive?...."

Kanato said in shock as Cordelia chuckled at his reaction, she turns to Ren with a sly look.

Ren's POV:
When Cordelia turned her evil gaze at me, she smirked evilly as I remembered.

"And you're still alive I assume? I can hardly recognized your face since you cut your hair. I remembered when you're a pathetic child after I killed your parents right in front of you. It's pretty amusing."

She smirked mockingly at my parents' death as I glared at her with pure hatred.

"Your eyes...pure evil as I remembered...."

I responded coldly.

"And you're stubborn as I remembered, just like your mortal mother."

She insulted me as I hold my anger inside of me.

"I do not wish to hear you saying my mother's name you coldhearted demon."

"Of course why haven't I forget about that hard headed personality of yours that you shared with your father? You haven't changed a bit Aiko Braveheart."

Cordelia coldly spat as the triplets widen their eyes and Reiji narrowing his eyes at me, but I didn't care since the secret is out already.

"Aiko?"

Kanato tilt his head confusingly.

"Wait what?"

Ayato became bewildered when his mother called me by my real name.

"That's her real name."

Shu explained clearly with Laito grinning at my real name.

"~fufu~ What a lovely name you got there."

He complimented me.

"I'll explain it later cuz right now I wanna beat this heartless demon up."

My demonic voice appears from my tone as I cracked my fists inhumanly while gazing at her coldly.

"Heh oresama likes that idea."

Ayato smirked joining with me, but suddenly a half dead Richter burst into the room walking a bit weakly towards Cordelia.