Get To Know You....

***Ren's school outfit^***

Ren's POV:
"Ughhh....."

"Ren you don't look too good...."

Yui said with concern.

"Sorry Yui, I just had a rough night yesterday....."

I groaned softly.

"Do you need to go to the infirmary? I can take you once we get to school."

Yui suggested while looking concern as I lightly shake my head with a grin.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine."

"~fufu~ Are you sure about that Sexy chan?"

"Annnnndddd speaking of which, guess who decided to JUMP IN."

I then turned to give Laito a menacing glare with my dark aura slowly appearing in the limousine.

"Aah! Ren calm down! He didn't do anything!"

Yui cried while trying to hold me back. Reiji then pushed his glasses up and frowned at me.

"Hattori, please control that aura of yours, it's highly deplorable and unlady like."

He demanded as I reluctantly sighed and breathe slowly, my dark aura slowly disappears.

"Geez Ren, what's with you all of the sudden?"

Kanato asked me.

"Nothing Kanato."

"Oh she's just tired from our "fun" last night.~"

Laito smirked pervertedly.

"Fun my ass, I warned you not to invade my personal space, but you just have to piss me off."

"Well that's no fun, you should've enjoyed that. Just like how you enjoyed when Shu-"

"DON'T. EVEN. GO. THERE."

I harshly cut him off warning him not to tell anyone about the incident that happened in the bathroom.

"Urusei you're ruining my music."

Shu rudely spat as he goes back to his music, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the bathroom with Shu.

Today was a shitty day for me where I was sitting next to my sister and the perverted fedora guy Laito where I am still tired from last night. Ugh I couldn't forget about last night, it was a shitty night for me.