Chapter 15

Kace moves forward like he expects me to say something. But I turn and run but I don't make it far. He grabs me around my waist and throws me over his shoulder. I pound on his back trying to make him put me down as tears run down my face.

I don't wanna go with him. He's a killer not a nice person. Why won't he just let me be in the woods by myself.

"Emmeline just stop we're going home and that's the end of it" he sighed. I wanted to scream no it's not but of course I couldn't.

Eventually we reach the car and he sets me in the passenger seat. As he walks around to his door I try and open mine. But he has the child lock on it.

When he starts to drive he tries to set his hand on my thigh. So I move my legs. After a minute I move them back. So he tries again, but only for me to move his hand and my legs. He glares at me in irritation.

The back of my mind is screaming to not be so stubborn. And part of me wants to listen. There is no telling what will happen to me if I don't cooperate with him. But then again I want him to know I'm not just some toy he can play with whenever he wants.

After what seems like hours of him trying to put his hand on my thigh and me moving my legs away we arrive at his estate. When we get out he doesn't allow me much freedom. As soon as I'm out of the car he's picking me up. But this time bridal style so I'm a little more ok with it. Except for the fact he was the one who had the only person that ever loved or cared about me killed.

He walks me back to my old room and sets me down. Don't even think about not trying to eat this time. I roll my eyes as to say what are you going to do about it. "Let's just say your not gonna like what happens". He says. I lock my eyes on the ground deciding I've pushed him enough today.

He noticed and walked forward and wrapped his arms around my waist. I squirmed and he just chuckled. "Just don't cause any trouble while I'm gone" he said. He then kissed my forehead and I tried to pull away but he held me tighter.

Once he was gone I decided to take a shower because I was covered in dirt and sweat. I grabbed some grey sweatpants and white hoodie. It was freezing in my room.

I turned the water on as I stripped off my clothing. Making sure I had a towel by the shower. I walked in and scrubbed every inch of my body. Not missing any spot where Kace had touched.

I got out and dried off then threw my hair into a ponytail. I slipped on my bra and underwear and put my hoodie and sweatpants on. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom. Only to see a girl around my age sitting on mine and Kace's bed.

She sat there like she was waiting for someone. She turned around and gave me a puzzled look. "Who the hell are you" she spat. I just have her a confused look. Almost all the pack knew I was gonna be there future Luna. Or at least that's what they thought cuz on the way to my room people would now there head in respect and say "welcome back Luna".

"Well aren't you gonna answer my question" she snapped. I just rolled my eyes at her. If she was that dumb then she could stay in whatever little fantasy world she was living in.

She had bleached hair and way to much makeup caked on and her clothes could classify as undergarments. Then a look of realization passed onto her face. Finally. "You must've not heard" she said. "Kace has decided to make me the new Luna of the pack. But can you really blame him his mate was an ugly pathetic little thing. I mean who wants a mute Luna." She laughed.

"Why are you in here" someone asked from the door. It wasn't Kace it was the beta. Although I don't remember his name. "I was asking her the same thing. Can you please get her out of here. Me an Kace have some business to attend to" the blonde said. "I wasn't talking about Emmeline I was talking about you Samantha." He snapped.

"I just told you why I was here. I also told you to take whoever this little bitch is and make her leave" Samantha snapped. "What are you even talking about Samantha this is Emmeline and Kace's too so I suggest you get out before he gets here and has to make you leave himself." The beta said. I knew he was irritated cause I was to.

"Who the hell is Emmeline" Samantha snapped. "Our Luna" the beta growled. "But I'm supposed to be the Luna not this little ugly bitch" she said. "Samantha get the hell out right now" another voice growled this one deeper and I automatically knew it was Kace. "Fine whatever you don't know what your missing out on" Samantha said before standing up.

But instead of leaving she walked over to me and punched me. But I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down and realized she had stabbed me. Blood running down my leg.

I fell to the floor from the pain. I saw the beta drag Samantha from the room and Kace run over to me. I let out small whimpers of pain. She had used a long jagged knife and I could feel every part in my leg. Kace carefully picked me up bridal style and carried me away to the infirmary. But I blacked out on the way.