Kang Daniel

Your's POV

" 1 and 2 and 3, that's it! You got it! Congratulations , come again in three more days because we're gonna have a dance battle, not so much battle, it just to show what you've learned so far about dance and be prepared since I'm going to choose a new choreographer from one of you. Prepare your own choreography. That's it, you may go home. "

Today was such a long day, ah forget to tell you. I owned a dance academy called H Dance Studio. My students are the best. Argh, I'm so tired. This time choreography is kinda hard so it would take a few times for them to completely get the choreography right.

I went out then turn off all of the lights and went out. I locked the main entrance door then to my surprise, there is my favorite student waiting outside. I like him because he learn fast so it wouldn't be hard for me to teach him and he is one of the newly picked choreographer by the project that I've made this lately.

" Oh, Daniel. Who are you waiting for? Why aren't you go home yet? " I asked.

" It just that I'm waiting for you. " he replied, yea he is 1 year older than me.

" Why would you wait for me? I can go home alone. " I said.

" It's dangerous to walk home alone at this time, it's already 12 in the morning. You shouldn't walk home alone at this time. " he replied with concern in his voice.

" I can take care of myself, Daniel. You can go back home now. "

" That's what you say. Now, let's go. " he said as he take my bag with him. What the hell wrong with this guy, seriously?

We walked together side by side to my home , on our way to my home , I saw a dumpling restaurant that still open in such a late hour. Urgh , I'm craving for dumpling this lately. I stop walking ,

" Hey , mind keeping me a company ?