Kim Yongguk

requested by b1ub0123

================================

Carla's POV

" Yongguk-ah ! Wait for me ! " I run towards him , ah why is he so fast ? It's only 7:00 am , class start at 7:30 am. When I was already beside him , I stopped him by grabbing his arm. He turned around and faced me ,

" What again this time , Yoo Carla ? " he asked then I point my finger to the store next to me ,

" I'm hungry , I want ramyeon. " I said then drag him into the store. I take a cup of ramyeon and two triangle kimbap then went to the seat that was in the store. I wait for my ramyeon to be ready to eat. 

" Don't you want to eat ? Kimbap or what ? " I asked.

" No , I already ate. Do you skip your breakfast again ? " he asked , of course I do ! Because of you. I nodded as a yes.

" You shouldn't skip your breakfast , my bestfriend. Tomorrow , I'll pick you up late so that you can eat your breakfast. " he patted my head , I was just like froze. Why did he always make my heart flutter. " Eat your ramyeon , it's already ready to be eaten. Hurry up. " he added , yeah I forgot my ramyeon.

*at school*

" Don't forget your homework and you all have to hand in your books to me tomorrow and , Carla please collect them all okay and class dismissed ! " with that , lunch break started from now. I take my wallet and went out from my classroom with my other bestfriend , Dawon. 

" Dawon-ah , what is the menu today ? " I asked.

" I heard it is bulgogi , doenjang-jjigae and japchae. Let's go , I am so hungry. " she said then take my hand with her. We are now standing in a line , waiting for our turn to eat. Uh , I'm so hungry then someone from behind tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it's Yongguk.

" Why didn't you wait for me ? " he asked. Oh , I forgot !

" I thought you will eat with you friends like yesterday , so I'm gonna eat lunch with Dawon today that's why I didn't wait for you. " I said , you did a good job , Yoo Carla.

" Ah~ So if I want to join you guys today , you guys okay with that right ? " he asked. I nodded as a yes then take a tray and the ahjumma put the dishes one by one in the tray.

*skips lunch time*

Time to go home ! I don't feel like I want to go to Hagwon (Korean academy or private institute) today. I went out from the classroom and see that Yongguk is waiting for me. I have a crush on him since we're in elementary school. Yongguk and I is a childhood bestfriend , I guess he still look at me as a bestfriend. 

" Kaja , Yongguk-ah. " Yongguk , a silent person , only become a talkactive with someone he really close to which is only me. He is not social , like me. But even he is silent , he is not an ordinary silent , he is a silent heartthrob. What did I do to deserve this kind of punish from God ? By giving me a silent heartthrob , it's a bad thing to do to a young girl like me.

Yongguk's POV

We walked side by side and we passed one street vendor truck , I take her arms and drag her to the truck. When I was facing her , her face is all red. I touched her cheeks and her face become redder.

" Yah , are you okay ? Why are your face is all red ? " I asked. She turned her face away. Perhaps , she is blushing ? But , why ? Ah, whatever , just let's eat. But , she is cute when she is blushing.

*after eating*

" See you tomorrow ! " I said as I waving my hand at her , her is Carla. I have no other girl friends other than her , friend okay friend. After that , she went in as I ready to go home.