Kang Daniel

Angelina_Malik1000

===
Angel's POV

" First, move your right leg like this then spin around. " the choreographer said. Yeah, we're having our comeback soon so we have to learn the new dance steps. Oops! I forgot! I am Dreamers's Angel and I am under YMCent. Yeah, the same company with Wanna One, Ailee, Jessi and more.

Well my real name is Park Min Sook and I am the lead rapper and lead dance of Dreamers. So Dreamers contained 8 members. We have a triplet in our group, Sona, Sora, Sola. 02' liners. Our maknae is Min, she is 03' liners. Our leader, Nari unni! She's from Japan tho. Mei, Rena and me! Then suddenly our manager came into our practice room,

" Girls, you guys gotta go practice together with Wanna One members so hurry up. " yes! I always waiting for this to happen! Why? Uh, nothing it just that my boyfriend is Nation's Center, that's all. Haha! No worries, only the members knew it. We only contact through work. So without wasting our time, we walk to Wanna One's practice room and greet each other. Oh, he looks so tired. Why won't he take a rest?

" You guys gotta practice together for 2 hours, after that you guys will take a break and have a lunch for a hour. You guys have to be here after lunch, okay? " the manager said and we all said 'yes' and with that our practice time starts now!

°°°
" Unni! I don't really get the chorus steps, please teach me. " Sora called for me, yeah sure, no probs dongsaeng-ah.

I shows her the chorus part and she quickly get it. I teach the others also since I choreographed the dance too along with Sona and Rena.

°°°
" Okay there guys! Your practice time is over and you will start again after lunch. So now, you guys can go eat your lunch. " the manager said, ah, I didn't realise our 2 hours already passed. We about to get out then suddenly,

" Girls, why don't we eat lunch together? We both worked hard so we should eat together. " Daniel said with looking at me.

" Ayy, just tell us that you want to eat lunch with your girlfriend. " Sungwoo oppa make me embarrassed! Daniel only scratch his back neck cutely.

" Yeah, why not? Let's go. It's also been awhile since we ate together, aren't we? " Min said, well she is a loud type of person. With that we all head to the cafeteria together, gaggling to each other. When we reach the cafeteria, we bowed to our sunbaenim and our hoobae did the same to us.

°°°
" Shouldn't we seat there? " Daehwi said as he pointed the long table at the corner. We all head to the table and take our seat.

" Ayy, yah Sungwoo, move away. Let our Angel sit beside her boyfriend. You are such a mood breaker! " Jisung oppa said, aigoo-ya, the teasing has started.

" Lovebirds " Guanlin the maknae said. Damn.

" I ship you guys tho. " Rena said. She isn't doing any good either, urgh I hate you Gong Raejin-_-. #gongraejinisherrealname

" I'll dig in first! " Sungwoo oppa said but only got a hit as an answer.

" Yah! Let the elders dig in first, you bastard. Don't you know table manners? " Jisung oppa never failed to make us laugh.

" Min Sook-ah, how you're doing? " Daniel started the conversation between us as we keep eating.

" Good. You? I see you need a rest. You're working too hard, Niel-ah. "

" Niel-ah? Haha, that's one cute nickname. Thanks Sook-ah. " his bunny teeth on point, urgh! I really want to keep that bunny teeth all by myself. It's too cute to handle! I can die anytime soon if he keep doing this!

" That's so much like ahjumma nickname tho. " I pouted.

" Haha, you're so cute. Okay, Min-ah. " Min is wrong too tho.

" You called meh? " Min asked Daniel. Haha, I knew she would.

" Nope, it's her nickname. " he said giggling.

" Other nicknames? It's my name tho. " she said.

" Haha just let's eat. " I ended the conversation and just keep on eating.

°°°
Our lunch break has ended. Urgh, I don't want it to end tho. ㅠㅠㅠ.

" Min Sook- ah! " Daniel called me and he suddenly give me a kiss on my lips. I can see that Jisung oppa quickly cover the maknae' lines eyes and Nari unni do the same to the triplet and Min.

" Yah! There's kids here! Mind where you are right now, please. " Jisung oppa said but only got a whining as an answer.

" Hyung, I'm not a kid tho. Just a week ago you said I'm the most masculine guy in Wanna One and even asked me to do a shaving commercial. " Guanlin rolled his eyes due to annoyence.

" You're still under 18, so you're still a kid, you kid. " Sungwoo oppa said.

" Bye Daniel, I love you. "

" I love you too, Min Sook "

" Why are they bidding goodbyes to each other when they're gonna practice together later? " Daehwi said.

" Weird couple, yea I know. " Min said. Ow, I shipped them both!

»»»»»»»»

Hey guys! Bonjour, hola, ciao, hello, 안녕! So yeah, I think imma gonna end this book soon. So be prepare and once again, please prepare yourself to suggest your bias to be the main lead for my new book that I'm gonna write soon.

Suggesting time open when I says you can suggest and the top 2 will have a voting competition and the one who has more votes will be the main lead for my new book. And please suggest the girl's main lead name also. The process is the same! Suggestion-Voting-Final! Once again, thank you and sorry.

Love, makeursowon.

««VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW»»