Kwon Hyunbin

Sona's POV

" Ryu Sona " the teacher called out my name on the stage. Why? Because, I just won gold medal in taekwondo competition representing Seoul. I just won over Busan in the final. I came up to the stage and take the medal and certificate from the principal. Then I went down, but then my name was called out again. What is it this time?

" Ryu Sona, she just won gold medal in track and field competition last week. She participated in 100m, 200m, 400m, and she won first place in every track competition. She is representing our school and Seoul. Her best record is 100m in 11.15 secs. " the teacher said as I go back to the stage and take the medals and the certificate.

*skips other activities in the main hall*

" Sona-ah, chukhahae. " my friends congratulated me. I thanked all of them. Then, my crush come towards my way. Oh my God, his perfect tall height, his model look, his body, all perfect!

" Ryu Sona, chukhahae. You made our school proud again with you. After this, what kind of sport you want to participate in? " he asked, who is he? Well he is, Kwon Hyunbin. He is a gold medalist in fencing for 3 years straight representing our school and Seoul. He is soon to be in National Junior Fencing Team. I am so proud of him.

" Ne, sunbaenim. Kamsahabnida. You're the one who inspired me. I think next time I will do, swimming? Or rhythmic gymnastics? I don't know. Maybe archery also. Hehe, there's too much sports in my head right now. " yes, he is one year older than me. What school are we're in? It's, Seoul National Sports School.

" Haha, you're one talented girl. Why don't you try tennis? " he suggested, uhm, tennis, I don't like my thighs being so big and fat.

" Tennis, I don't like a big thigh. I prefer medium thigh with muscles. Like mine right now. You know me right, sunbaenim? " I said with a laugh follow.

" Are you free after school? " he suddenly asked. I only nodded. Yeah I just finished the competition last week so of course I don't have any training left for 2 months straight.

" Let's go on date " what he said making my eyes went wide.

Let's go on date

Let's go on date

Let's go on date

" Eh? What do you mean sunbaenim? Date? " I replied with a shaky voice.

" Yeah date, haven't you've been on date? " I shooked my head repeatedly.

" No, I have been on date before. " I replied.

" Let's meet at the entrance of girl's dorm. I'll wait you there at 3:00 pm. It's 1 right now so I think it's enough for you, right? " I nodded.

" Ne, sunbaenim. " then we parted our ways to our dorm. I run to my dorm at 2nd floor and jumped onto my bed with my face facing the bed and I continuously screaming like a crazy woman.

" Yah! Why the hell are you screaming like a crazy woman?! " my roommate and my bestfriend. Kwon Jae Ah, majored in taekwondo sport, same as me.

" Kwon Hyunbin just asked me out on date!!!! He said that he will wait for me at the entrance of girl's dorm at 3 pm. " what I said make her scream also.

" Jinjjaya?! Uwah, daebakidda. Ijen ni kkumi nawassguna. *진짜야?! 우와, 대박이따. 이제 니 꿈이 나왔구나. Really?! Uwah, daebak. Now your dream has come* " she said in her satoori as clap follows.

" I know right. " I replied shortly.

" Naega ireonjul mollasseo. *내가 이런줄 몰랐어. I don't know it will become like this.* " she said with her eyes still wide as always.

" Nado, nado. *나도, 나도. Me too, me too.* " I replied.

" Now what are you waiting for?! Go take a shower! Your body smelled like it doesn't take a bath for 3 days straight! Go, take a long shower in that bathtub so that you will stay scented for a long time. You can finish my body shop shower gel at once if that can make you stay scented until the very end and wash your hair! Use the organic shampoo that I just bought for us! Don't worry, use it till it finish if you want! " she yelled from outside since I am now in the bathroom right now. Ah, I feel so fresh.

*skip showering time*

Heol, daebak! Is it me or she is going on date?

" I choose the best dress for you, here! Baby blue. I know you love blue like so goddamn much. " she said as she show me the dress. Well I do love blue but the design, maybe not because it kinda revealing.

" I think no thanks since Hyunbin likes a girl who knows fashion and I have my fashion sense so I think, I should put this blue and white striped collar shirt with that denim skirt and a pair of boots since I am already tall so I don't need heels. Since my hair is blonde, it fits perfectly with blue. " my fashion sense is great! It's actually a long denim skirt but it was ripped in the middle, how should I explain this?
" If that's what you want, but it kinda great. With that pair of boots. Not heel one just like a pair of real boots. Now come here baby girl, I'll do your hair and makeup. " she said as she patted the dressing table's chair beside her.

" Natural makeup please and just don't touch my hair. Just let it be like that. Just straightened them with a comb only not with the machine. " I don't want my hair to damaged at a very early age.

*finished dolling*

" Uwah, you're really look pretty. " she said then I look at the mirror, this is not me. This is someone else.

" Now go! " with that I'm out with Hyunbin sunbaenim besides me, walking side by side.

Hyunbin's POV

She looks stunning! She has a great fashion sense, I didn't know that. Now we're at Coex Mall. We're heading to SUM Cafe since she wants to go there.

" Oh my god! It's Minho oppa! " she said as she pointed her finger to the cafe. Oh, Shinee's Minho.

" Sunbaenim, can you please take a picture of me and Minho oppa? " she asked as she hand over her iPhone 7+ red to me. Oh, I just changed my iPhone to red also.

Sona's POV

Then we just talking, shopping and last we're at Namsan Tower. Does he have feelings for me?

" Sona-ah, from now on, I'm yours and you're mine. No object since I know you have the same feelings for me. Will 'ya? " god! The great Kwon Hyunbin just making me his girlfriend! What a cliché world we're in!

" Sun- " he cuts me, I don't even have a chance to finish my sentence.

" No more sunbaenim, oppa from now on. " he ordered me.

" Ne, oppa. Ne, I'll be yours. "

====================

There you go! Sorry my fellow readers for not updating for so long! Like what the heck?! But I appreciate so much for those who still keeps voting for this book and I'm goin' to do a Q&A later so if you guys have some curiousity 'bout me or whatever then ask me everything and I'll open it up only for the best 10 questions and please give your id also so that I can tag you.

Bye, my fellow Wannables and loves!!! Saranghae!