Lai Guan Lin

requested by Pinkelyne

*I'll use the school system like in my country , 15 is the last year of middle school and 19 is the last year of high school*

=======================================

Elena's POV

When I was at school , students keep calling me everywhere , everytime , anywhere 'Elena sunbaenim ' and ' Elena sunbaenim ' and ' Elena sunbaenim ' and over and over and over again. Why ? Because I'm the the best student of all students most hated subject , Chemistry and Physics. I don't know why but Chemistry and Physics are not that hard like you think , you just have to remember the formula and understand the concept then you're passed. That's all , it's easy okay.

Even when I was eating , students will come and asked me to teach them. It's not that I don't like it but , not the right timing hoobae-ah. I'm eating and you guys expecting me to teach you guys while I'm stuffing myself ? By the way , I don't want to be called arrogant or selfish or whatever so I have to do it even if I don't want to. Ah , forgot to tell you , I'm in my last year of high school. When I'm walking to my class , 19-1 , someone bumped into me make my butt fell on the ground. Ah ! It's hurt. Then someone offer his/her hand , I looked up to see who is it and

" Are you okay ? I am so sorry , I got lost guess I'm in different floor. " I got up , thanks to his help. Woah , I never seen a beautiful creature that God made like him.

" No , it's okay. Are you new here ? " I asked and he nodded his head.

" Ah ~ So you're lost ? Let me show you the direction to your class , uhm , may I know what class are you in ? " I offered to help him since he's new here and earlier he helped me , so I should do the same too.

" Oh , it's class 15-1. " he said and I suddenly laughed.

" Why are you laughing ? " he asked.

" No it just , you are too far away because of you got lost. It's not you're lost because you are in different floor , it actually you are in different block. You see that block ? That is junior block , the block that you should be at right now. Come , I'll take you there. " I said then walk in front of him the he catch up and walk beside me.

" There you go , we're here. This is your class , 15-1. " I said as I point my finger at the class that is in front of us. He must got good grades , huh. He got into the first class.

" Thank you , uh ? " he said as he bowed politely then stop , must be asking my name.

" Elena , Elena sunbaenim. " I said.

" Thank you , Elena sunbaenim. I hope we can meet again even we are in different block. " he said then got into his class. Shoot ! It's almost the time my favorite class about to start ! Guess I have to sweating.

Guan Lin's POV

" Who ? " the teacher asked as I came in.

" Oh , new student. " I replied.

" Introduce yourself , then. " she said.

" Annyeonghaseyo , I am Lai Guan Lin from Taiwan. Hope we can be a good friend to each other and please take care of me." I ended my introduction with a bow.

" You go sit at the empty seat beside , Seonho. Seonho-ah , raise your hand up. " then I saw a boy raise his hand up , I walked to the empty seat as the teacher continues her lesson.

" Hi , I'm Yoo Seonho. Nice to meet you and why are you with Elena sunbaenim earlier ? " he know Elena sunbaenim.

" How do you know her ? " I asked.