JihoonOng pt.2

_naemaeumsogejeojang

°°°
Seongwoo's POV

I can't believe I finally met her! I can't believe I finally find her! I feel like hugging her but I can't cause there's so much paparazzi around. I wouldn't want to create a controversy.

" Oh my gosh! You look so different! More taller, more handsome, you face even got more smaller! And that 3 moles on your face, they're still there! It look so cute on your face! " she starts to admiring my outer physical. " Even your butt got more gorgeous! " what?!

" Hey hey, I always have a gorgeous butt okay. "

" Yeah yeah, you are. I want your phone number but your phone aren't with you, right? Hmm, it's okay. I'll give you mine. Write it down. " is she have to go somewhere? She is so eager to give me her phone number.

" Yeah, my phone is with the staff. Sure, why not? Tell me your phone number. " with that I wrote her phone number on my palm as speak it out loud.

" You know what, I want to catch up with you a little bit more but I guess we can't since you have some shooting left and I gotta go home or my mom will freaks out when she know I am home after curfew. Well, if you have free schedules, stop by my house if you can. I gotta go so bye. " she said in a rush. Ah, now I understand why is she like this.

" Yea, I have some shooting left. Yeah, sure why not. Okay, bye, send my regards to aunty and Adam. I miss that kid. I doubt it that he still remembers me. " I miss that kid tho. I bid a goodbye to her.

Aila's POV

Oh my god! I can't believe I met him! My 19 years bestfriend! I met him at PD101! How cool is that? I still remember when I cried so hard like non stop when he said he had to move to other place. It was like 10 years ago tho, I'm 9 at that time? Donno.

°°°
" Yah, Jung Aila! Don't you what time is it now?! It's already 1:30 am! Do you want to be grounded?! " I knew it that she'll be like this.

" Omma, I'm only 30 minutes late from the curfew. Relax, duhh. " I rolled my eyes as I said the last word but got a hit in the head instead. " Omma! What's that for?! " I yelled out of annoyence.

" How dare you rolled your eyes at your mother?! "

" Aish! You always ruin my day! I'm about to tell you a good news but you always ruin it! " with that I run upstairs and slammed my door hard.

I hate her.

°°°
" So you met him? " Jisu asked. She knows about Seongwoo and I. I only nodded at what she's asking earlier.

" But then you come back home and got a hit from your mother? Hahaha! That's hillarious! " she started to laugh like there's no tomorrow. Urgh, I hate her.

" That's so likely ruin your happy day after all of the meeting with Seongwoo. " she added.

" Of course! I'm about to tell her about Seongwoo that suddenly she starts to hit me in the head. No wonder I am so stupid. She hits me so much! My stupidness all come from her. " I started to groan in annoyence.

" I think you are born stupid, girl. You are born unlucky and stupid. " this girl must have a death wish! Aish!

°°°
I walked out from the school since it's time for us to go home. I'm thinking of stopping by the park and rest a little bit. But then, I'm feeling like I'm being followed. Hah! Today is a bad day, you stalker bastard! Today is your no lucky day since I'm in my bad mood! I stopped then turned around.