JihoonOng

_naemaeumsogejeojang

°°°
Aila's POV

" Aila! Noona! Ireona! " aish! Who the hell is shaking my body right now?! They must have a death wish! It's freakibg Sunday tho!!!

" Noona! Noona! " aish, this boy must really want to die!

" Yaish! Yah! Jung Adam! You must have a death wish, aren't you?! It's freaking Sunday, you bastard!! " I kicked him and hit him several times. I'm sure that omma can even hear my yell from downstairs. Then suddenly a cold water being splashed to my face.

" Ahhhhh!! It's cold!! Omma! "

" Get up, you girl. Get your ass up right now! " aish! It's Sunday! Why is everyone bothering me on my sleeping day?!

" 엄마! 일요일 잖아!!! *Omma! It is Sunday!!!* "

" Sunday, my butt. It's Monday, you bitch. Now get your ass up and get into shower! And! How dare you hit and kick my precious son, you crazy girl?! " aish, she only cares about her son.

" You are safe today, Jung Adam. Aish! It's already 6:40! Damn! " I quickly run into shower.

°°°
" Omma! My uniform! " I shout as soon as I come out from shower.

" Your bed! " I looked at my bed, there is it! The uniform that I really want to burn yet I'm still in love with it.

Okay done! I take my bag with me downstairs and have some breakfast before the door bell ring,

" It must be Jihoonnie, bye omma! " I bid her some goodbyes and quickly ran out.

" Oi, Park Jihoon! "

" What the hell? Yah, it's Monday! Do you want to stay after class for 2 hours? Do you want detention? " what? Why? Is there anything wrong on me? I think I'm good tho.

" Yah, don't wear that tracksuits under your skirt. Wear shorts under it. It's Monday! No tracksuits allowed! Don't you remember? Now go back in and please let your legs out of those filthy tracksuits. " how dare he underestimate my tracksuits. I quickly changed my tracksuits into shorts and go back out and walk to school with Jihoon.

°°°
" Yah, Jihoon-ah. How are you with that unni? " I asked him. Yea, he likes this one unni.

" She said she doesn't like me. " he pouted. Ayy, you are not cute at all.

" It's okay, I'm here for you dude. I always protect you, aren't I? No worries, I'm a 4-dan. Besides, there's so many girls out there, including the one who's walking besides you right now. " I tried to bring his cheer mood up. Please don't be sad, my friend.

" Gomawo but where's the girl that walking besides me? " he acted like he is searching for the girl.

" Here! What are you searching for? She is here? " I said as I waving my hand at his face.

" I don't see any girl tho, it's only boy tho. " aish, this bastard. So he's changing my sex into male? Gaesaek.

" Aish, you little bastard. " I started to do headlock with him as we continue walking to school.

°°°
Seongwoo's POV

" Mr.President, I would want to participate in the survival show. Who knows it's my luck to debut with the other 10 members? " I asked the president of Fantagio. I heard there's a survival show coming soon, Produce 101 Season 2.

" You think you could take it? " he asked as I confidently nodded. " Okay then, you're in but before that we have to make you practice more day by day until the audition. If you're lacking, then you're out. But if you keep to improve your skills then you're in. It's our deal. " he said.

" I'll work hard, sir! Thank you for giving me this opportunity! " I said then walk out happily.

°°°
Aila's POV

" What?! " I choked on my drink after what Jihoon said to me. " I'm sorry, please repeat again? " I still couldn't believe it!

" I'm saying that I'm gonna audition for a survival show that's coming soon. " I know that he is currently training under the same company as Turbo, but I never expected him to enter a survival show. It's Produce 101 on top of that!

" Well, if you say so, who am I to stop you from going to the audition? I'll support you no matter what, remember that Jihoon-ah. When is it? "

" February 7th, the show starts on mid March. " he said.

" Okay then, go on. Tell me when is your first stage performance then I'll go. " he only nodded to what I am saying.

°°°
It's the very first evaluation stage! Ah, I am so excited seeing my bestfriend on stage! I have backstage pass tho so I can congratulate him later. I heard him call his team Team Avengers. Avengers, my butt. He still into those Avengers thingy? I know that he wants to make the male version of Team Avengers from PD101 S2.

" Please welcome, Team Avengers! " with that, girls around me all screaming like hell, my eardrum is about to eexplode. I gotta make an appointmeng with doctor later, afraid that my eardrum might damaged.

Oh! I saw Jihoon! Then I started to scream for his name also making him looking at me the wave his palm at me. The girls around me only look at me in disgust. Bitch, that's the power of friend.

After the stage ended, and it goes on until Sorry Sorry team. Team 2, one of the look very familiar to me. Like very very much. The one that does popping. Is that Ong Seongwoo? Ayy, what kind of fate is this? No, it is not him.

°°°
I walked to the backstage with the pass hanging around ny neck. I walked into Jihoon's waiting room and,

" Jihoon, Jihoon! Wow, you are jjang! I can't believe this idiot can dance and rap like that. You're lip-syncing right? " I said but he's only pouted because I teased him. " Ayy, bro. No you did great. You really great up there earlier. Like really you are. I can't believe that you are actually my friend tho. You're like a really different person up there. " I started to showered him with compliments.

" Gomawo, chingu-ah. " he said shyly. Heol, what's wrong with this guy?

" Btw, Jihoon-ah. Do you know anyone named Ong Seongwoo here? " he nodded. " Where is he? " I asked.

" Seongwoo hyung is in the other waiting room. But why are you asking? "

" Nothing, just asking. " so, it's him. Seongwoo-ya, I miss you.

°°°
I walked through the hallway, Imma going home tho since it's kinda late now. But then, I bumped into someone.

" I'm sorry " I bowed to that someone.

" Jung Aila? " I looked up, it's him. My childhood friend, my first love.

»»»»»»»»

Part 2 is coming so don't worry! Gosh, I can feel Aila. When you haven't met you childhood friend for over 10 years then you accidently meet them, oh gosh, I'm boutta cry!!! Btw, please support this book until it completed. I actually wishing for this book to reached 1k votes but it's only 250+ votes only. And the comment also, I would want it to reach 1k also. Guys, please vote and comment. Once again, thank you and sorry.

Love, makeursowon.

««VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW»»