Justin

requested by sparklingunicorn19

Hope you enjoy it !! :)

=======================================

Your's POV

" Oh my god , it's Jiha ! She's here ! " I heard students talking as soon as I walk through the hallway. Should I be proud of it or not ? Urgh , it kinda annoying being popular sometimes. I'm popular but I'm not that kind of mean type popular. Being mean because of you're popular, what crap is that ? But the cheer only temporary , of course. When this Justin guy came in after me , basically everyday he's doing that. Motive ? 

" Ah , Justin oppa ! I love you ! Ah ! Please accept my heart , oppa ! I love you so much ! " girl students started to cheering for Justin as soon as he came in. I only glared at him while he does the same to me , 

" What are you staring at ? " I said while still glaring him. He chuckled ,

" You should know your doing. Gotta go , loser. " he said then left. Mwo ?! Loser ?! Heol , daebak !

*in class , skips lesson time*

" Class dismissed ! Oh , Choi Jiha. Wait a minute. Other can go enjoy your lunch. " our class homeroom teacher who teach us Biology , oh my favorite subject other than Physics , Additional Mathematics and Science. 

" Why , Mrs. Gong ? " I asked.

" Oh , since you are the best biology student in this school so can you tutor someone for me ? Please ? Just , this kid is too bad in Biology so I want you to help him get better score in Biology." she asked. Oh , I love tutoring someone but I hate it when the person that I've tutored got better grades than me.

" Yeah of course but may I know who ? " I asked.

" Me. " someone said from behind. I turned around , oh hell crap no ! Hell no ! 

" Oh , you're here Justin. Good , hope you can do it Jiha-ah. " she said then about to left but I stopped her from doing so.

" Ssaem , why him ? Oh ? Please let it be anyone but not him. I'm begging you. Ssaem , jebal ? Oh ? " I said , begging her.

" No , you said you can earlier. You can't take back what you've said , Jiha-ah. And don't you want to share some of your brain to other students ? Please don't be selfish , Jiha-ah. " she said.

" But that's before I know who he is , ssaem please ? " I begged once again.

" When she says no then it's a no , why are you being so selfish ? " he interrupted. I only give him a death glare.

" Okay , I'll get going. Be good , both of you seriously. Ok , bye and Jiha-ah , gomawo *thank you* " she left then I turned around then shot a death glare to an annoying creature behind me who I wished to kill right now.

" What ? Why are you always give me that stupid and an ugly looking face ? " he said. Heol , such an ungrateful student. He should be thankful that I still want to teach him. I wonder how his mother bear to raise an ungrateful son like him . I pity his mother. When he about to walk out from the class , 

" Yah , 9:00 am this Saturday at my house. If you late , canceled. " I said then made my way to canteen.

Justin's POV

Oh , so this is her house. Hmm , quite big but not bigger than me. I pushed the ring button then an ahjumma opened the door , guess her mother. 

" Who are you looking for ? " she said.

" Choi Jiha " I replied shortly.

" Oh , you're the one that ahgassi said. Okay , come in. Come follow me , I'll take you to her room. " she said then led me to Jiha's room after she closed the door. She knocked the door , then a voice from the inside said ,

" Who ? "

" It's the person that you told me yesterday , ahgassi *young miss* " she said. Then the door opened , revealing her in cropped white t-shirt and black adidas short with round glasses as her accessories. She look so beautiful in that casual clothing , oh crap what are you talking about Justin ? Wake up !

" You are 3 minutes late , go back home. " she said then closed the door in front of us. 

" Oh , ahjummeonim , can you go down for a while ? I'll talk to her. " I said politely to the maid. She nodded then go downstairs. I knocked the door. 

" Didn't I say go back home ? " she said from inside , who does she think she is. I opened the door , who told you not to locked you door. Then , I put my bag on the floor then facing her.

" Who said you could get into my room without my permission ?! " she yelled. 

" Better lock your door next time. " I sit at the chair near study table. I took out some books that in my bag. She sighed then sit on the carpet that lay on the middle of her room. Her room is big for one person , what did her parents do ? She then give me a signal to sit on the floor , there's mini table so she put some reference books on it.

*skip teaching time*

" Do this question , do it as fast as you can. " she said then give me some paper that have questions on it. Oh , it's quite hard. She's the one who did this question ? Oh , no wonder she is a top student. Ok , done ! 

" Yah Choi Jiha , I'm do- " oh , she's sleeping. She looks so beautiful. Wake up Justin! Am I started to fall in love with her ? What did you do to me , Choi Jiha ? Then , suddenly

" Oh , you're done ? You can go back home , it's late already. Oh wait Justin-ah , good luck on exam next week. Make sure you got into top 50 and not top 100. You can go. " she said and I only nodded then went out and I only walk to my home since it's not far from her house.

*after exam*

Your's POV

" Heol daebak ! Justin is in top 50 list ! Is this a dream ?! Did he cheats ? " I heard students talking at the information board. Guess he really got into top 50 , huh ? 

" Aish , she's always got number 1 in school. " I heard some of my classmates said. I went to the information board to look at the top 50 list , our exam just ended. Oh , he got 35. Quite good , huh. There I saw him , Justin. 

" Yah , Justin Huang ! " I called him. He turned around and he saw me , then he walked to me and take my wrist , bringing me to rooftop. I let go of my wrist from his grip.

" Congratulations , you got into the top 50. It's 35 , after all. That's a good achievement. Hope you can got into top 10 after this. And , where's your thank you ? " I said then to my shock , he kissed me. 

" That's my thank you. My special thank you that I don't give to another people but only for you. Choi Jiha , I love you. " he said then kissed me again but I don't know why I response to his kiss. Guess I loved him too.

" I love you too " I replied shortly.

=========================================

That's it ! Sorry for keeping you waiting ! I hope you liked it ! Maybe I did it different than what you asked me to but still I hope you liked it. Others , you guys can request for your favorite contestants. Ah , don't forget to go to Produce 101 official website and vote for your boys. I voted for Kang Daniel the most , oh I must really love him. He is so sexy , wahh!

Well well well , as always don't be a silent reader , okay ? That's all , bye ~~~