Kang Daniel

requested by MinJia96

There will be a new character , he is related to Beatrice.

- Kang Hee Jun ( school's bad boy and a leader of school's gang , have a crush on Beatrice and she already knew it )

==============================

Beatrice's POV

" Beatrice ! Come down and eat your breakfast ! " mom shouted from downstairs , 6:50 am. I went downstairs and greeted both of my parents.

" Hi mom , dad and you two rude brothers also. " I greeted them.

" Hi , annoying sister. " my twin brothers said , aish this rude boys , do the want to die ? Oh , mom made waffle today , I pour some maple syrup on it and started to dig in.

" Is it good ? " mom asked. I nodded then take a sip of milk. Ddingg dong~ Ddingg dong~

" It must be Daniel , I'll go first and mom tonight I think I'm late so don't wait for me , just go sleep early okay and you two rude brothers , take care of house. " I said then take my bag with me and went out.

" Okay , annoying sister ! " they said from inside , I was just ! They should thanked god that I'm in a good mood today if not , they sure already a dead meat. I put on my adidas shoes ,

" Oh , Jo Beatrice , you're early today , huh ? " of course I'm early , doesn't want to hear your nagging of course.

" Let's go , you nagging king ! " I said then take his arms and wrapped it with mine. 

*at school*

Kang Hee Jun's POV

" Hyung , that loser is with your queen again today. What should we do about him , huh ? Even how many times we've warned him but he's still with her. " one of my boys said. This Daniel boy must have no fears , right isn't he ?

" I know what should we do to him , when the time has come , I'll let you guys do it. Just wait , my little dongsaengs. " I said. How dare he still walk together with Beatrice even how many times I've warned him.

Daniel's POV

" Ah , it feels so refreshing ! " I said as I splashed water at my face. When I was about to go out , someone pulls my necktie from behind make me falls down on the ground.  It's Kang Hee Jun.

" Yah , loser , didn't I tell you not to get near her ? How many times do I have to tell you , seriously. " he said then he give a sign to his boys to beat me up. It last for 10 minutes long until ,

" YAH ! MWOHANEUNGEOYA ?! *what are you doing* " a high-pitched voice yelled , we turned around to see Beatrice standing with a furious looking face. She come at us and the boys get off me.

" Yah , Kang Hee Jun ! What the hell do you think you're doing ?! Who gives you a permission to touch my bestfriend ?! It would be a good if you don't appear you face in front of me once again because I can't bear facing someone that might ruined my bestfriend. You may , get lost. " she said then take me away from Hee Jun and bring me to nurse's room *oh I don't know what did they called it in Korea*

Beatrice's POV

I cleaned his wounds since the nurse is not here , I pour some alcohol on his wounds and he started to scream ,

" Yah , be quiet. You're making me worried about you again. " I said while my hands still working on cleaning his wounds. Ok there done.

" Do you need anything ? I want to go to canteen. " I said and he shook his head. I was about to go out then he stopped me by holding my wrist. I turned around and suddenly he kissed me ,