Hwang Minhyun pt.2

Minhyun

I walk closer to her and slid my arm around her waist and bring her closer to me as I inhaled her scent around her neck. I planted a kiss at her neck.

"I missed you. I missed making love to you." I said as I keep on kissing her jawline and neck. But then she pushed me with all her might.

"What do you think you're doing, Mr.Hwang Minhyun? You just harassed me. I'm not going to tolerate with any sexual harassment." she said with a calm tone, controlling herself to raise her voice because if she does, she worried that I might fired her.

"Didn't the chief assistant tells you the BDM? Which is, blind, deaf, mute?" I said as I play with her hair.

"She does but she didn't mention anything about keep quiet if my boss does not respect his or her assistant." she replied. Gosh, she's still arrogant as always but I'll make you fall in love with me again.

Eunseo

What the fuck does he think he's doing?! Urgh, why this company has to be his?! Hundreds of company in South Korea, why does the company that I went for interview has to be HIS?! I took out my iPhone X from my bag and dialed Kasper's number. Okay let me be clear about Kasper. She's a Korean-American. Her american name is Kasper Wichzwoski while her korean name is Han Somin. So now you know and please just shut up after this. Urgh. Finally she picks up,

"Wae? You're interrupting my moments with gyugyu." urgh, she can't live without having sex with her 'gyugyu'.

"I met him."

"Who? Your new fuckboy?"

"Once to be fuckboy."

"Eunwoo? James? Joe? Joe is younger than you but I don't expect he's like that tho. Who else? Hans? Dave? Nick? Seolma, no it's not him right?"

"It's him, Kas. It's him. Hwang Minhyun."

"Bullshit! Where did you meet him?! Imma gonna cut his ball right away! Tell me where you are right now!"

"He's my boss, Kas. He just harassed me, Kas. He's telling me how much he missed me, how much he missed making love to me. Kas, what should I do? I can't handle him, you know that. Kas, help me." I started to cried so hard, not knowing there's someone behind me, listening to everything on the phone.

"I'll head there now. Gyu-ah, I have to go. Bye, I love you baby. Eunseo, you wait for me. Like where you are right now. Imma gonna kick his ass as soon as I met him. Okay, bye. I have to drive." with that she hangs up but even after she hangs up, it seems like I can't stop crying.

"Why are you so afraid of me?" I quickly turned around, seeing him stands tall there, looking at me. I quickly stands up and wipe my tears away.

"W-What are you doing here, sir?" I asked but he ignored me and walk towards me.

"I asked you, why are you so afraid of me?!" he started to yell at me. "You want to know? It's because you are such an abusive fckboy! I hate you, I hate you so much, Hwang Minhyun." I yelled back at him.

"I am not now." he said, but I only laughed. "Then, what the hell did you just do to me, earlier in your office? Playing chess with me? No! You just fcking harassed me! I'm going to resigned right away. I can't work with an abusive boss." I said then walk straight to the door, rooftop door, yes. But I guess I can't continue my steps. I looked up and make an eye contact with him.

"What the hell do you want from me again?" crossing my arms over my chest, I said with a cold tone. "Don't resign. Don't hand in your resignment letter. Please, I'm begging you." duhh, like I care you begging me. You never mind me when I'm begging you to stop abuse me. What comes around, goes around, that's why Karma exist dude.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" I scoffed. "I'm still your boss." jeez... So? "It doesn't make any change. At last, I will resign no matter what happen, no matter what you said and no matter what you did and who do you think gives you right to tell me what to do? You're neither my boss nor my boyfriend. Gosh." I emphatized the boyfriend word. *is it spell correctly? I donno*.

"I am your boyfriend." he looks at me in the eyes like he's gonna eat me alive only with his eyes. Then I laughed,

"Bullshit, now get out of my instantly." I demanded him to get out of my way and he did give me a way and I quickly walk away from there.

Minhyun

She hates me that much? What should I do? To get her heart back?

I shook my head then walk to my office and saw her there,

"Hey dude. How you doin'?" ugh, Kasper. I walk past her and sit on my leather seat.

"Dude, I warned you didn't I? Don't come near her."

"You got nothing to do with this so step back, Kasper."

"Yes I do! She's my bestfriend!" she starts to slammed the desk loudly and I saw her, scary face. "This is my very last warning, Hwang Minhyun. Don't. You. Ever. Ever. Touch. Her. If you do, you know what would I do right?" she added then left. Woah, that's scary.

What should I do about Eunseo? I want her back into my life.

>>>>

Part 3 to go! Well, since my brain is drained now so I don't have any idea at all and uhm, you guys know since school just open so I'm gonna be like so fucking busy. There's so many events to attend so I don't have times to update but I'll try find some.

And! You guys know what! Wanna One is in my country!!! Oh my god! Daniel is in my country! Have you guys ever heard of Pavilion Mall in Kuala Lumpur? Yeah, Minhyun, Sungwoon, Guanlin, Jinyoung and Daehwi was caught in act. They're shopping in the one of the top malls in Malaysia.

But it such a pity that I can't go since I'm saving my money for BTS! I'm more eager for BTS than Wanna One to be exact, sorry. Well don't forget to vote okay?

Love, makeursowon.

<<VOTE FOLLOW COMMENT>>