Joo Haknyeon

Sua's POV

Joo Haknyeon ! Just you wait , I'll kill you later !

*flashback*

While I was walking to my class, someone tripped me and pour an expired milk all over me and I am so wet and stink and sticky. Then everyone around me throw a balloon that filled with red paint at me and I am all red.

Just then I heard someone laugh, I turned around and it is Joo Haknyeon. What does he want from me like seriously. I don't understand him. He then come to me with a smirk on his face.

" You look hilarious! You should look at yourself later when you wash up. You look horrible, funny, ugly and all. " he said with a laugh follow after that.

" Why are you doing this to me? " I finally asked. I've been wanting to ask this since the very first time he bullies me.

" It because I feel like I want to. " he replied shortly and then walk away. And here I am, standing alone with no one in the hallway. I wish I could be rich like them so that I won't got look down by people.

*end of flashback*

I'm washing up myself right now with school uniform is still cover my body and guess what, my P.E uniform is all torn. Now, what should I wear? I feel like I want to kill myself right now. I can't take this anymore.

I saw a small army knife. You're ready, Choi Sua. You are ready to do this. You can take this to another level anymore. You had it enough. It's time, Choi Sua. It's time. I cut my wrist and blood coming out non stop.

Just then I heard a girl screaming loudly and ask for help. I still can open my eyes and,

" No, don't ask for help. Let me be like this. Don't call the teachers. They are not pity of me but more like happy because I'm dead. Just no. " I said to the girl. Then she come to me. Then I heard some tapping on screen.

" Hello, is this 119? A girl need your help right now. Please come quickly. It's Jeguk High School. Come here quickly! It's in girl restroom at the second floor. " she called the ambulance.

" Look, I don't know what breed are you talking about just now but please hang on. Please wait. I'm going to stop your bleeding for a while. I study medical even I am only 18. Trust me, I'll help you. " she said then she wrapped something around my wrist. Then I see all black and my head hit something.

Haknyeon's POV

" Okay, so we multiple this number and that number. After that we divide it and then you got the answer. " the teacher in front explained the way how to get the answer of the question on the blackboard. Then the door was opened roughly by someone.

" Joo Haknyeon! Where is Joo Haknyeon? " someone called for me. I look up from my notebook and saw one of my boys, Lee Eui Woong. Then he come to my direction. He come close to my ear and,

" Choi Sua, she got admitted into emergency room. " what?!

" She what?! " I suddenly raised up my voice make me the center of attention in class.

" Mr.Joo, anything wrong? " the teacher asked but I ignored him.

" Which hospital? " I asked while I'm packing my bag.

" Jeguk Hospital " he replied shortly and with that, I quickly make my way to the entrance gate, ignoring the teacher shouted my name to go back in class. I don't care what they said, all in my mind right now is Sua.

*at hospital*

I went to information desk and ask which room is Sua in. 411, okay 411 where are you. Actually, I like her. That's why I'm bullying her. That's why she's my bully victim because I want her attention. Found it! I slide the door slowly, afraid that she's sleeping. I went in and close the door behind me slowly and I went to her bed. She look so beautiful even when she's sleeping. How could someone become so beautiful like this. I sit beside her bed and,

" I'm sorry if I'm the cause of you become like this, Choi Sua. I just want your attention, that's all. No more than that. " I said as I patting her head with sobs follow. Then, the doctor came in.

" Who is Choi Sua's guardian? Who are you and what's your relationship with patient? " the doctor showered me with questions.

" I'm her older brother " I lied, of course I do.

" Okay so Sua cut her wrist on purpose, she have a serious depression problem and that's maybe she cut her wrist and she's loosing so many blood. If anyone doesn't found her, she might found dead but she's lucky enough someone found her and stop her bleeding for a while. When she fainted, her head hit something hard and we still examining the effect of it. Afraid she might have a temporary amnesia. If there's anything that we knew, we will try our best to inform you. That's all, thank you. " the doctor explained then he made his way out from this room.

I faced her after the doctor got out, I feel so bad for being the main reason of she cut herself. But then, her point finger move. She's awake!

" Sua-ah! Choi Sua! Are you okay? Finally thank God, you're awake. " I hugged her as soon as I saw she open her eyes. Then I pulled away and look into her eyes, so beautiful.

" Why are you hugging me?! Who are you?! Pervert. " she yelled at me, she never raised her voice up like just now. I am so shook.

" You-you don't know me? " of course I am stuttering.

" Why should I know a pervert? "

==============================

There you go, sorry for not updating for like so long. Like I said, my hometown is in countryside area so there's no internet like at all. The signal here is not very good though and I'm here for a week. I can't live like this!!! 😭😭😭

For those who requested, I really hope that you can wait like a little longer and I am truly sorry bout' that. I shouldn't keep you guys waiting but I did. What a bad author I am. I didn't keep my promise.

By the way, if you want a part 2 of this chapter, roger me buddies.☎☎☎ Don't be a silent readers guy and happy 1.88k readers! I love those 1.88k readers. Thank you for keep supporting me and my book. I appreciate it so much. I got to update this book only because of my older sister hotspot. Without it, then you guys have to wait for a week for me to update this book BTW sorry an love ya!!! ❤😘