Im Youngmin

Ara's POV

Ah, so nervous. Why? The teacher is now handing out our recent exam result. If I do bad, mom will definitely kill me. Then,

" Jo Ara, you did better than last time, congratulations. " the teacher said as she hand the result to me. Yes! I did it! Straight A. Number 1 in school, yahoo! I went back to my seat with a big smile on my face.

" Are you that happy? Well it's not a surprise anymore for us that you got number 1 in school since we already predict it. " my bestfriend, Saerim said as soon as I sat beside her.

" Just I don't expect that I got number 1 again this exam. " I replied.

" Of course you don't, you're the one who got it and when you study, all you think is 'how if someone got number 1 and got better grade than me', of course that's what you think when you answer the questions. " how can she read my mind then the bell rang, means we're going back home! Yea! I don't know why but I love home so much than going out.

" Saerim-ah, I'll go first. Bye. Take care! " I wave a goodbye to her then get out from class. I don't know why but I'm craving for hot coffee. Maybe because of the weather and great! I didn't bring anything that can warm myself, sweater or scarf or what and it start to raining and I don't bring any umbrella or a raincoat. Now, I'm stuck in this coffee shop. Urgh, annoying. Then suddenly,

" Here " someone give me an umbrella and a sweater to me. I look up and saw a red-haired guy with a pale skin and quite handsome. Oh my god.

" Thank you but, aren't you going to catch a cold? " I asked but at the same time I acceped his offer. Then he smiled at me as he shook his head.

" I like rain " he replied shortly and then he dissapeared from my sight. Wow, he's fast. Now, I get to go home! Yey!

*just skip to tomorrow*

When I'm on my way to school, I saw students all running to the entrance gate. Like running, yeah running and it's not even 7:30 yet. There, I saw Saerim. I run to her and tapped her shoulder, make her almost punch me.

" Yah yah, it's me. What are you guys doing here? " I asked. Then she pointed at this one red-haired guy with her finger. Oh! It's him! I'm thinking about giving him back the things that I borrowed from him yesterday.

" Oh! Him! " I said.

" You know him? " Saerim asked.

" I borrowed this sweater from him. " I said.

" Yah! You are so lucky! He is like so goddamn handsome! " she said while slapping my arm. It's hurt. But, like she said, he is quite handsome.

*skip to class*

I walk to class with Saerim and I saw him, sitting at my seat. Why? I walk to him and stand in front of him,

" I'm sorry but this is my seat. " I said then he look up and we made an eye contact.

" Oh, it's yours? Hmm, then where should I sit? " he said calmly.

" I don't know, it's your problem but this is my seat. You can go sit anywhere but not mine. And here your sweater that I borrowed yesterday. " does he want to pick a fight with me or what? Urgh, never thought that he could be this annoying.

" Thank you and I'm not picking a fight with you and sorry for being annoying to you. " what?! Does he can read my mind?! I sat on my seat after he left and sit behind me.

Oh! Today is a bright day! The sunlight is directly come into our class and hit me of course since I sit at the window seat. I turned around and face the guy that sit behind me since I don't know his name yet and, his face are sparkling like yea sparkling, like a diamond.

" Why is your face so sparkling? Like a diamond. " I said. Then he get out from the class with his backpack. I decided to follow him, yeah because I found him mysterious. I follow him quitely from behind. Then, I feel like someone following me from behind. Aigooya, is this what we called we should mind our own business?

Then, someone dragged me into this dark alley even it's still morning. I only closed my eyes because I am so scared and I feel like there's a teeth at my neck and a cold breath around my neck. But then, it dissapeared. I opened my eyes slowly and saw, he bitting someone neck and tear that someone mouth and burn it's body. What?! Wh-what are him?! Then he come to me and I only take a few step behind.

" Im Youngmin, wh-what are you? " I asked in a scared tone.

==================================

My very first fantasy story!!! Oh my god, I really hope it worked. Well, roger me if you guys want part 2 of this chapter.

Vote - Comment