Park Jihoon

Haru

Jinsimeuro I loved you,
Neol saranghaessdeon mankeum-

"Mwohannya neo? Day6 again? Enough with their songs duhh" Jihoon said as he take my headphone. Aish, I hate you. "Give it back, Park Jihoon" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"Okay, chill chill. And please, don't grit your teeth. You know you're scary when you did that so cool cool." he said as he hand my headphone over with trembling hands. I got to admit that I look scary when I gritted my teeth. When I got mad? Aha! You guys will run three miles away from meh if you saw me got mad.

"Have you finish the assigment?" he suddenly asked as we keep walking to bus stop. "Which assigment?" I replied without looking at him as I keep walking forwards. "Biology and Chemistry?" he said as I nodded. Duh, what he takes me for? Lazy ass? Nah, I'm not a lazy ass.

"Yah, pay for my bus fare. I didn't bring my bus card today." I commanded him. I repeated 'I commanded him', which left him no choice but to obey me.

"You purposely left them, didn't you? You didn't top-up them yet, didn't you?" urgh, he knows too much about me. Duh, I hate you.

"Just pay it for me, dude." I said as I got onto the bus and seat the back seat. I love back seat so much. I took out my phone and began my stalking time since, it takes 20 minutes to arrive at my college. Oh! Yoongi oppa just shut their haters up, way to go my baby! That's how they're gonna shut you up, you BTS's haters! My baby always savage.

Jihoon

Gosh, she always crazy for her bangtan oppas. God. She looks like a tomboy on the outside but inside, she's like a fangirl who saw their idols and faint right away. But, that's one of her charms tho. I've been friends with her since we're Grade 7, maybe I know a little bit too much about her? I don't know.

Ah, we're here already.

°°°
"Folks, please hands in your assigments right away. For those who didn't do it, those who didn't finish it, those who forgot to bring it, say goodbye to your 15 marks in exam and see you later in detention. Now, hand them in!" our Biology lecturer starts to pick up our assigments. I took it out from my bag and about to get up to hand them in but then I turned back and saw Haru looking so worried. I walked to her,

"Hey, you okay?" I asked. "Jihoon-ah, I think I forgot to bring it. What should I do?" what?! How can she forget to bring something that is so goddamn important?!

"Akasecuse me? Are you freakin' kiddin' meh?!" I started to let out my annoyed words. "Akasecuse me not. I'm freakin' kiddin' not, Park Jihoon!" she started to lift up her bag and turn it upside down, making all her things falls on the table. Gosh, I guess I have to take the detention.

"Mr.Park? Ms.Kim? May I ask you where is your assigments?" she suddenly asked us two. "Don't you dare trying to get out from this hall, Kim Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo, Hansol Vernon Chwe! You three are staying for detention! How dare you three trying to sneak out after not doing my homeworks?! Go back to your seat!" she yelled at the three boys then back to us. "Where is it?" she asked us again.

Haru

Ohmygod ohmygod! What should I do? I don't want to stay back in detention with those three boys. Not in my life and afterlife. They are such a big flirts! Then suddenly Jihoon gave me his assigment,

"Say that it's yours. I'm taking the detention for you." what the actual fck-?

"Jihoon, no-" urgh, idiot. "Mrs.Bong, I forgot to bring the assigment." gosh, you think you only take the detention? You have minus 15 marks in exam, Park Jihoon!

"I guess you join them then. Okay, uhm, Ms.Kim? Your assigment?" she suddenly asked me as I pack my bag and walk down and hand her my- sorry, Jihoon's assigment. Gosh, I'll kill you later, Park Jihoon.

°°°1 hour later°°°

"Park Jihoon! Yah! Why did you do that?! You know that your discipline record have to be zero of disciplinary actions, don't you?! How can you take an exam for hospital internship at the end of this semester if your record got affected?! Do you want to kill yourself for not being an intern at the hospital? You and I know how much you want to take the exam for the internship at the hospital! For God's sake, why the fck did you that?!" I started to nag at him as soon as I saw him walked out from the class.

"Kim Haru, relax. I can get another internship at another hospital. Like there's only one hospital in our country." he said with a calm tone but I know deep down there, he is also frustrated of what just happened. It is freaking his dream to get the internship at that hospital!

"You're talking bullshit. It's freaking Hankuk University Hospital! No doctors or interns or nurses were allowed to have any bad records in their discipline record even since they're in middle school or high school and you just got a disciplinary actions from that old hag because of me! Because of ME! What will you do for your future?!" I started to yelled at him.

"Stop yelling at me, Kim Haru! I am frustrated as you do! You know why I did it?! I did it because I love you! I freaking love you, Kim Haru! What do you expect me to feel towards you after we've been friends since grade 7?! Feel nothing but only friend thingy between us?! I do not hide my feelings like a coward, Kim Haru." what the actul fuck? In the name of God, what the freaking fuck just happened? What in the world just happened just now? Did he just confessed to me? Did he just said that he loves me? Oh fuck no! I'm doomed!

"J-Jihoon, I-I don't know what to say." why the fuck you stuttering, Kim Haru? "I know you need times. We can stay friends if you wanted to. I'll go home first, bye." with that he left me alone with my mind still cannot process what he just said. Oh damn, what should I replied him?

»»»»

Say you do love him too girl! Who the hell in the world wouldn't say that when Park Jihoon says that he loves them?! If they did say they didn't love him, oh they're not normal. Go find some doctors please.

Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been busy lately. It's near Lunar New Year so lot of events were held at my school. And I have so many trainings for netball, field and track day which is coming soon. Yeah, I participated in those, I participated in 4x100 meters so yeah lots of training needed. And exam is coming up in early of March so I need to study like Albert Einstein so that I got four flat. Like it is possible when I'm shit in study. By the way, I'm sorry and thank you.

Love, makeursowon.

««VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW»»