Kim Samuel

requested by luxlikejimin

=========================
Min's POV

" Yah! Hurry up! I'm going to be late again! " I yelled from outside, waiting for my little brother who I have to send to his school.

" Wait! Kaja! " with that he left me and walk on his own in front of me, leaving me all alone behind. Pfft, son of b*tch.

Now that we're already in front of his school, I bid a goodbye at him. " Annyeong, Jin-ah! Gongbu haera! " then I walk to the bus stop, waiting for the bus that going towards my school.

" Ahgassi! We're arrived! " ah, I guess I'm daydreaming again. I thanked the bus ahjussi and head to the school which is only 200m away from here. I take a look at my wrist watch and it is, fuck! Already 7:28! I have to run before they close the gate at 7:30. I'm not an athletic person for goodness sake!

" Seo Min! Late again! Detention! " fuck detention. I hate this class. Wonder what time is it now? 7:35. I'm late by 5 minutes only and he's giving me a fucking detention. If I'm late by 5 hours, then he cay say that detention shit but it's only 5 minutes late. I walk to my seat and took out my notebook.

" Detention again? Hahaha. " my seatmates laugh.

" Shut up, Samuel. Urgh, he didn't even start teaching. Over. " I muttered, loud enough for Samuel to hear.

" One annoying teacher, isn't he? " fuck yes! He is!

" Seo Min! What did you just say? 'Fuck yes! He is!' ? Who are you refering that to? Me? " oh god! Did I said that out loud? I thought only in me who heard it. I guess not.

" Put both of your hands over your head at outside of the class until this class is over! " great! Just great! Urgh, I hate him.

*class ended*

Ah! My hands hurts. I am now heading to my locker to take out the next subject books.

Just when I opened the locker, shit. It must be those sluts doing. What does they want from me for goodness sake?

" Hey bitch " speak of the devil.

" Hey slut " I talk back without looking at her and her minions while taking out my books.

" Why are you with my Samuel again? " she started to caress my hair.

" For goodness sake, aren't you tired of this? Same question, same answer everyday. Aren't you tired of that, bitch? " I said as I slam my locker's door.

" I'm not and I'm not tired of bullying you. " with that her minions take me to the storage room near us and start to stripping me and the main bitch only record the video.

" If you ain't gonna stay away from my Samuel, then have a shame towards you tomorrow. Hey, I said just stay away from Samuel then just do that, hoe! " she slapped my cheeks many times and punch me sometimes. I can't fight over her and her minions since she already have me under her finger. When she about to slap me more, a yell stop her.

" Yah! Mwohaneungeoya jigeum?! *야, 뭐하는거야 지금?! What are you doing now?!* " we all look toward the way where the yelling coming from.

" Samuel " the only word that can come out from my mouth then the world goes black for me.

Samuel's POV

" Move! Move! " my voice echoing in the hallway. Students start to muttered to each other as them make a way for me. I get into the Nurse's Room and placed her on one of the bed in there.

" What's wrong with her? " the doctor assigned to our school said as he quickly checking on Min.

" She got bullied earlier, doctor. I found her and she pass out. " I explained everything I saw.

" Let her for a few days. I think she will wake up by tomorrow. You can go home first. It's already time for students to go home. " the doctor said then get back to his room.

*tomorrow*

Min's POV

Ah, my head is so much in pain. With that I open my eyes slowly and there's someone beside me.

" Oh, you're up. " he said with something in his hand.

" Where am I? " I asked and getting up slowly.

" Nurse's Room. You passed out yesterday and just woke up. I think you need some more rest then you off to go. " he said then I lay back down. I take a look at my watch, oh 5:30 pm. I've slept for a day.

" Doctor, I think I'll be going back to my class. May I? " I asked.

" Yes, but take this medicine with you first. Eat it as often as you can. " with that I got out and head to my class. As I entered the class,

" Seo Min! Min-ah! " Samuel scream for my name.

" Muel-ah " with that, he come to me and hug me. I feel so happy with him.

=======================

Kkeut! Friendship is more important! At least, it's happy ending.