| 03 |

"Gastrovacular. Come on Peter. Gastrovacular." Susan said blatantly. We were in the sitting room the next morning, waiting for the rain to disappear. "Is it Latin?" He asked. I honestly had no idea. I was far too interested in my book.

"Latin for the most boring game ever invented." Edmund said causing Susan to close her dictionary with a huff. I raised an eye-brow at him and he smirked. I hadn't talked to him since yesterday and its events.

"How about we play hide and seek?" Lucy asked. Edmund groaned, earning a glare from me. "But we are already having so much fun." Peter said sarcastically. Susan gave him a death glare for this. Lucy went up to him and gave him puppy eyes. Both Susan and Edmund grimaced. It was all quite entertaining to watch. "What do you think Alex?" Peter asked seriously. I cringed, why was I being brought into this? "Umm... I don't really mind." Lucy again turned to Peter and I could see he was starting to cave. I prepared myself to run off.

"1,2,3,4..." Peter started. Edmund groaned, but still he got up like the rest of us, running off. We ran about the house like mad people, I secretly hoped Mrs Macready was not in the vicinity to hear us. Susan was the first to grab a hiding spot and I kept running. Eventually splitting ways with Edmund and Lucy who were headed west. I laughed to myself. I knew just where to hide. As I ran up and down the many staircases. Once I reached the kitchen I hopped into a cupboard and waited.