| 21 |

Light surrounded me causing me to open my eyes. I was standing next to my father on a hill, he was glowing a golden colour that was enchanting. I looked at myself and saw that I was glowing. This must be heaven. I looked to my father and smiled, it was done, Edmund was safe. I looked at the view from the hill and saw it looked oddly like Narnia. How strange. "Daughter, you are not dead." Aslan said to me simply. I blinked, what? How was that possible? I was there, I am fairly sure I died.  He motioned for me to walk up the hill with him, so I did. 

Questions whizzed around my brain at 100 miles an hour. How was this possible? Is he lying? As we reached the top of the hill, I saw the stone table. It was cracked in two. What? In front of the table stood Susan and Lucy. They looked about as perplexed as I felt. Lucy was the first to recover. "You're alive!" She squealed, running to me and engulfing me in a hug. "It seems so Lu." I replied. Susan made her way over and hugged me as Lucy turned to Aslan. "But how?" Lucy innocently asked. "If the witch truly knew her deep magic, she would know that if an innocent sacrifice was made in place of a traitor on the stone table - it would split in two and all magic would be reversed. Even death." He said looking to the sun. So I really was alive and Edmund was still okay. I was relieved, I would get to spend more time with my new found friends.

"But we sent word to the others, they will have gone to war." Susan said. I gulped, Edmund must be so mad at me. And now he was going into battle thinking I was dead. 

"Then we must make haste." Aslan said "We have far to travel and not alot of time to get there." But it wasn't that far to the battle field. I hoped onto his back, along with Susan and Lu.  "Are we not heading to battle?" Lucy said echoing my thoughts. "Not yet, we must attend to some business beforehand. Now you might want to cover your ears." He said. I did as I was told and for good reason. Aslan let out a mighty roar, which echoed across the land.

As we neared the witch's castle, I suddenly knew what father was meaning to do. I smiled, letting a small breeze surround us. We walked inside the gates freely as it was not guarded. The whole place was rather chilling and cold. Not that I expected any different.

We walked into a courtyard, filled with stone statues. Father walked up to a statue and breathed on it. Slowly and magically it became unfrozen. Father looked to me and I nodded. Summoning some wind, I sent a gust through the place. And all the stone statues one by one came back to life.

"Mr Tumnus!" Lucy shouted, running to a faun. "Lucy!" He cried back, Susan too ran over and hugged him. He looked to me and my father and bowed. "Your Majesties." He said while the rest of our new found soldiers came to us. "Come Narnians, we must make haste." Father roared. I jumped on a centaur's back and we rode out of the castle. Ready to join the battle.