| 06 |

"So Susan, what you are saying is: Lucy came into your room last night, claiming she went back to this land and that Edmund had gone too? But Edmund denied it, saying they were pretending?" I summarised. She nodded as we walked out the doors into the garden. It had finally stopped raining so we took the opportunity to go outside. Susan was telling me the events that had occurred while I was asleep  "Wow... Good to know." I mutter. I was really getting annoyed by Edmund. Hate that he isn't kind to everyone, teases Lucy and that he can make me feel like no one else has before. Not that I have much experience with boys of course.

"You alright Lucy?" I whispered looking up from my book. We were sitting by a tree watching the other three play cricket. "I can't believe that Edmund lied like that. It was real! I swear it was!" She sulked. I felt for her, she certainly seemed to get the long end of the stick.
"I believe you Lu." I whispered. At this her eyes lit up. A smile forming. "Oh Alex! You would love it there! With Mr Tumnus and Aslan..." I cut her off. "Aslan?" The name sounded familiar. "He is the true king of Narnia." She exclaimed. At this images appeared in my mind, ice, snow, a beaver, a kiss, me dancing with Edmund, a lion roaring. I was enchanted. "Alex? Are you alright?" Lucy asked. "Mmm?" Was all I could reply as I hit reality with a thump. I was so confused.

"Nice one Ed!" Peter yelled as the cricket ball smashed an upstairs window. "You bowled it!" Edmund shouted back. A yell could be heard from inside. "The Macready!" Susan yelled and we ran inside. We kept on running, footsteps pounding behind us. All the doors we tried were locked. Until we reached the room with the wardrobe. "Oh no!" Susan muttered. This was the wardrobe that Narnia was in.
My heart leapt as I followed Lucy inside. Soon enough the others were all crowding inside too.
"Ow Ed!"
"Susan, my foot."
"Pete!"
Everyone was arguing, as we shuffled further into the wardrobe. Until the fur coats turned into tree branches and our lives were changed forever.