| 12 |

I woke up to cold. Cold wasn't even a low enough temperature to describe how I felt.  Frozen, numb and frosty were probably better ways to describe it. I was sitting in the back of a cart, being thrown around by the bumpy surface I was riding on. In front of me sat a cloaked figure. I went to move but found I couldn't, my feet were chained together, as were my hands. A piece of cloth was covering my mouth.  I struggled, trying to break free, I had to go and tell Peter and Susan and Lucy about Edmund. But seeing as the sun was rising above me, I guessed they already knew. I continued to try and escape but it was no use. My hair was getting windswept into my face and the chains would not undo.

Soon enough my kidnapper noticed I was awake and they stopped the cart. They turned around to look at me, but was hit in the face by a gust of wind. I was angry. "Where are you taking me? Who are you?" I yelled while glaring in the hooded figure's direction. "It does not matter who I am daughter of Eve. And your destination should be obvious." The figure said in a deep voice gesturing to a castle. The white witches castle. "Who are you?" I yelled again. I needed to know who they were, so I could look them in the eyes. "You don't need to know-" The figure stared before I sent another force of wind their way. I had no idea where this was coming from, but I needed answers, I needed to get to Edmund. The wind knocked the hood off, revealing a face with horns. I presumed he was a faun. "You...you are no daughter of eve." He stated. I wasn't really listening though, I was getting very dizzy. "You are her, the one the witch warns us of. The daughter of Narnia" I blinked, feeling myself starting to pass out. Daughter of aslan...Edmund...dancing... Lion...
And then it went black, I really needed to stop doing that.