| 05 |

"Where are you taking me?" Edmund asked as I dragged him upstairs. "Somewhere." I said forcefully. Once we reached the northern library, I stopped. I walked to my favourite arm chair, sitting down and motioned for Edmund to do the same. "What do you want?" He said glaring at me, I huffed, my anger continuing to bubble. "Edmund Pevensie. What is up with you? You are mean and cruel to Lucy and disregard your siblings as they try to HELP you. Yet yesterday when we were talking, you were completely different. Why? WHY are you like this Ed?"

I breathed a sigh of relief once I finished my rant. I stared forcefully at the black haired boy in front of me. He was taken a back. "I..I... I'm just unsure ok? I'm always left out and I know you'll eventually realise how much you prefer the others and you won't want to know me either." He whispered. I stared at him shocked. But before I could stop him he walked off.

After a while I decided to leave my sanctuary and head downstairs to Lucy and Susan's room. I was drained emotionally and was not in the mood to see Edmund or Peter. As I neared their room, my ears  fell upon a conversation. "Ed can you just tell me what you two talked about." Peter enforced. Damn, they were talking about me. I willed my feet to move me forward, but they stayed firmly on the ground. "It doesn't matter to you Peter." Edmund grumbled back. "Oh, I know what it is... Ed has a crush on Alex!" Peter laughed. "W...w..what... I don't have a crush on her... No way." Edmund said nervously. I blushed and ran off. My heart thumping. I smiled like an idiot, butterflies erupting in my stomach. Did Ed really not like me?  Something about the way he said it, makes me think he was lying. I don't know why I care so much anyway. He is an annoying brat. But I guess he is a cute annoying brat...