| 04 |

"IT'S ALRIGHT, I'M BACK! I'M ALRIGHT" I heard Lucy shout. I made my way upstairs to find out what was going on. It had only been a few minutes since I arrived at my spot. I found the boys and Lucy outside a door. What is Lucy going on about. "You know, I'm not sure if you have quite got the idea of the game" Peter said to Lucy who was looking very bewildered. "Weren't you wondering where I was?" She said.

 This was getting very confusing. "That's the point he was seeking you!" Edmund remarked trying to state the obvious. It seemed the Edmund could be very hard on Lucy sometimes. I'm not sure I like that. "Ed seriously?" I questioned and he glared at me. Jawline clenching tight.

"Does this mean I win?" asked Susan walking up behind us. "I don't think Lu wants to play anymore." Peter said. "But I have been gone for hours." Lucy pleaded.  Everyone looked at her confused. What was she going on about? 

Lucy told us about this world called Narnia in the back of the wardrobe and a faun named Mr Tumnus. To be truthful, that name had a ring to it, but I couldn't quite place it. So I chose to believe her. 

But after some inspection of the wardrobe, the others had decided it was just a story - and honestly I felt heart broken for Lucy.  "Lucy, the only wood back here is the back of the wardrobe." Susan said. The others grimaced. "One game at a time Lu. We don't all have your imagination" Peter said, walking away with the others.

"Come on guys. Why don't you listen to her?" I pleaded, pulling Lucy closer to me. "I believe you Lucy." Edmund said. Oh no. He was going to tease her again. "You do?" Lucy said baffled. "Yeah of course, didn't I tell you about the football field in the back of the cupboard." He said smirking. At this Lucy ran off crying. "Oh will you shut up Ed! You always make everything worse!" Peter sneered at Edmund. "It was just a joke." Edmund said standing up for himself. "When are you going to grow up?" Peter said, disappointed. And I knew what was going to happen before it did. 

"Ed, no!" I whispered, but it was too late.

"SHUT UP! YOU THINK YOUR DAD AND YOUR NOT! ALEX! YOU TOO! STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!" He yelled. He was about to walk off, when I grabbed his shoulder. "You and me, library now!" I commanded.