| 23 |

A/N

Hello my fellow Narnians,

Only one more chapter after this!!! Yayyyyy!! The sequel is coming soon :) Remember if you like it hit the vote button, share with your friends or comment!

Cat xx

I stood in my room at Cair Paravel, looking in the mirror. I had on a beautiful green dress (above picture), my hair was braided and a tiara in my hair. The tiara was given to me by my father, it helps me control my powers. I smiled, today was the day Narnia will get new rulers.

I walked downstairs and saw Lucy and Susan at the entrance to the throne room. "Your Majesties." I said curtsying. They laughed nervously. "No need for formalities Lexi." Susan said, hugging me. "You three look wonderful!" Peter said, walking into the foyer with Edmund. I smiled, this was it. "This is so nerve racking!" Lucy said smiling. The others nodded, Edmund made his way over and smiled at me. "You look breathtaking, love." He whispered into my ear causing me to shiver.A horn blew and I said my farewells, making my way into the hall.

I stood proudly, watching my friends and boyfriend make there way down the aisle. You know, I never really expected to see my father walk my boyfriend down the aisle. But hey! There is a first time for everything. I smiled at them, they were clearly very excited.

"To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant." My father said. Lucy stood in front of her throne beaming. Mr and Mrs Beaver came up with the crowns, Mr Tumnus placed a beautiful silver crown on her head. "To the great Western wood, I give you King Edmund, the Just." Edmund grinned as a silver crown was placed on his head. He winked at me. "To the radiant southern sun, I give you Queen Susan, the gentle." I chuckled, clearly whoever named her this, had not been on the receiving end of her excellent book throwing abilities. "And to the clear northern sky, I give you King Peter the Magnificent." They all looked at each other, grinning.

"Long live King Peter, long live King Edmund, long live Queen Susan, long live Queen Lucy!!" We all chanted. Cheering and squealing as they sat in their thrones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alexandra." A voice said behind me. I  turned and saw my father. He gestured me out of the magnificent ball and onto the balcony.

"Alexandra I am surprised that you have not asked me why you were not crowned." He said simply. I blushed.  I had thought about it, but it seemed too selfish to bring up. "The answer to the question is I hope not too complicated. They are the children of the prophecy, they need to be the Kings and Queens. Also, I assume, with the way things are looking between you and King Edmund, you might be a Queen sooner than you know." He explained. I blushed even harder. My father thought Ed and I might get married. But before I could ask any more of it, he was gone.

"What was that about?" A voice called. I blushed again. "Nothing to concern you, my king." I lied. Edmund raised his eyebrows. "What did I say about formalities Lexi?" I chuckled, putting my head against his chest. We were old enough to realise that this wasn't love. Not yet, we still had many years for that. But the bond that we had was special. We cared for each other deeply.

I sighed, watching my father walking on the beach below. He will be back, soon enough. For now, we could celebrate and have peace.