| 13 |

Hello, Fellow Narnians!

Welcome to a new chapter! I have something things to talk about with you!

I am trying to do at least one chapter a day (something to look forward to each evening/morning I hope!) or as close as I can, some days I might upload two and then not upload for the next day or so.

Remember if you like it please vote and share with your friends! (Let's keep the Edmund fanbase growing shall we?) Also any thoughts please leave in the comments!

See you in the next chapter!

Cat xx

I woke up with a start, my head flying up to hit a hard surface behind me. I let out a groan as my head pounded at the impact. I tried to move my hand to feel what was behind me, only to see that my hands and feet were tied up. Looking up though I could see that

"Are you ok there?" Someone asked. I jumped and tried to peer around at who had addressed me. All I could see was members of what I presumed was the White witches army.  "Who are you?" I whispered urgently. I felt something grab my hand, and I looked down to see the hand of someone who was tied up to the same tree as me. "Alex?" He whispered back, I smiled and grabbed his hand. "It's me Edmund." I replied, I moved to try and look at him, but I could only just see his outline.

"I am so sorry Alex, I just left you, all of you guys. I was a jerk and I was a selfish brat. I betrayed all of you guys, I hurt innocent people. I hurt your feelings. I was an idiot. I am so so sorry Alex. I understand if you hate me now and if I was in your position I would be so mad. I was just so left out and jealous and stupid." He rambled out, I squeezed his hand and smiled that he had finally come to his senses.

"I forgive you, Ed. I knew that you really aren't the person you were. I just hope that you learn from those mistakes and help others with it. I could never stay mad at you though. You are probably the most relatable person I have met." She said, I couldn't see her face, but I could tell she was trying to smile. "Ow!" She yelped sending a shock through my body. "Are you alright?" I asked hesitantly."Mmm... Just a few bruises." She said trying to sound alright, but I knew she was in pain.

"This is all my fault! If I hadn't told the witch..."

~ Alex's POV~

"Ed, I have something to tell you," I whispered, grabbing his attention. "I am the daughter of Aslan." I sighed, when I woke up in the witches camp, my memories had come flooding back to me. I was, in fact, Aslan's daughter, I was sent to England for my safety (haha, that didn't happen!) It was all very confusing, but I was happy that I had a father who was respected and I had a home - Narnia. "You...You are the... Wow." Edmund stuttered. This was obviously weird for him too. My dad was a lion, that doesn't happen every day.

Edmund and I had spent hours telling each other our life stories. Every time I moved my body ached, this caused Edmund to start again on how sorry he was. He was so ashamed of what he had done, he felt really bad. I could tell this would probably haunt him for a long time. I was just so happy he was alive though. If I wasn't chained up, I swear I would have hugged him.

I finally felt that my feelings were well placed. Edmund might still have a future ahead of him that is bright. But I have promised myself not to judge him too harshly on his actions in the past. We all make mistakes and I don't know whether it is my head or my heart speaking, but I think he deserves a second chance.