| 14 |

A/N

Hello again my fellow Narnians!

Wow! I can not believe it! We got 200 views (This may not seem alot but still...) Thanks to all you guys who are voting and reading any updates! Hope you like to the new chapter... It has Almond (ship name, read A/N #2). Also if it doesn't specifically say a POV it is Alex's POV.

"Alex?" I was jolted awake by Edmund's voice. "Alex? Wake up!" My eyes flutter open and I am met with Edmund's brown eyes staring deeply into mine, I was lying on the ground l, no longer tied to the tree. It was the first time I had properly looked at him since he left that night. He had bruises and cuts on his face, and his features were scrunched up in concentration. Realising that there were several centaurs and fauns watching, I jumped up and brushed myself off. I was aching everywhere and had several cuts on my face.

"Your majesty, Alexandra we must hurry." One centaur said. I nodded and Edmund was helped onto the centaur's back, he put down a hand and helped me up too. I blushed as I put my arms around Edmund's waist, knowing I was too weak to be able to hold my own. The centaur and other animals charged out of the witch's camp and into the countryside of Narnia.

It was beautiful without snow, the crisp green grass and beautiful sunshine. I laughed, this was my home. "What are you giggling about?"Edmund asked, still facing the front. "Just how pretty the view is." I replied. "Well I am pretty handsome aren't I" Edmund smirked. I hit him on the shoulder, causing him to wince. The centaur, who had introduced himself as Orieus chuckled as we rode on. "Where are you taking us?" Edmund asked he was obviously nervous about the potential punishment he was going to get. "To the camp of Aslan of course. He will want to speak with you, both of you." Orieus replied as we came over the top of a hill.

Down in the valley below stood 3 dozen red and gold tents, all of them lined up together, an aisle leading up to a big tent. Butterflies swirled in my stomach, this was where my father was. Edmund must have noticed my grip on his waist tighten so he turned to look at me. He gave me a half-hearted smile, obviously nervous himself. I tried to smile back, but it came out a bit forced. I looked back at the camp as we drew near, this was it. Here I was, home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stood on a cliff overlooking the camp, a great lion stood before us as we bowed to him. "Rise Edmund, Son of Adam. Rise Alexandra, Daughter of mine. You are safe now, welcome." Aslan said to us seriously. "Aslan, I would like to first and foremost apologise for my actions," Edmund said, not wanting to look him in the eye. "Edmund, what is done is done. Your actions were not desired, but I hope you will let them guide you as you grow into a better person." Aslan said. Edmund nodded. "Do I get a punishment?" He asked nervously. "Son of Adam, I assure you, the only punishment you will ever receive will come from yourself," Aslan said again. I was beginning to feel a bit out of place. "Edmund!" A voice shouted, causing us all to look at the source. Peter was trying to hold Lucy back. "Go, Edmund, go to your family." Aslan said,"Alexandra, you stay here, I will be back up to talk with you." He whispered and he made his way down the hill. Edmund turned to me and hugged me, "See you in a second." I nodded at his words.

Some sort of bond was achieved when we were at the witches camp together. He too wandered down to his family. I watched as they laughed and hugged together, finally acting like a real family. And again I felt a bit left out, but I know I shouldn't. I am not a part of their life outside of Narnia, not really.

Aslan headed back up to me after having a few words with Peter. "Alexandra, my daughter. Welcome home. I hope by now you realise that I sent you away for your protection." He said, his golden eyes staring into mine, making me feel at home. "Thank you...Father. I just really can't believe I am here. I have so many questions" He nodded, gesturing me over to him. "I too would be slightly confused by this." I smiled at him.

"Tell me, Alexandra about your thoughts on Narnia. What questions do you have?" He asked. I looked out at the beautiful sunset and sighed. "My mother, who was she?" I asked simply. "You have no mother child, you were created by me from the very ground you are standing on. I knew the prophecy. And I knew the Pevensies would need help." I blinked. I was created from earth? What? "Oh, ok. Also when I first heard about Narnia I had these weird visions. Ones of you, Narnia, the white witch and me and Edmund." I blurted out. I really needed to get this all off my chest. Aslan nodded. "A side effect of your powers and returning home." Ahh we had gotten to that topic. "Then forgive me, child. I must say though Alexandra, I am glad you are home finally."

I smiled at him and impulsively ran to hug him. His fur was soft and his mane beautiful. I sighed, this was what it felt like to have a family.