9

The unfamiliar roads scared me. The town that was quiet during the day was strange. I needed to go home.

It was a long drive. At 2pm I finally arrived in my town.

The first place I went was joes house. I slowly drove by his house. His car wasn't there. Shit. Next stop was the cd shop.

I went into the parking lot with memories in mind. The day I met joe, or when he took me to ice cream,etc. And when I last talked to him.

I felt a lump in my throat as I approached the cd shop. And there his car was. His black car. His fuckin black car. I felt myself cry. But no tears. I parked my car next to his, pulled the key out and sat there for a minute. 'What do I say?' 'What if he hates me?' Thoughts were processing. I finally sucked it up and went it. I grabbed the door handle with fear. I swung it open with a splash of cold air conditioning air.

"Mary! What are you doing here?" Jerry asked.

"Can I see joe?" I asked nervously, clenching my fists.

"Sure! He's in the back!" Jerry said happily, smiling.

I slowly walked past the cd section, looking at that stupid brown door.

Behind that brown door was joe. Joe. The boy I drove 5 hours for. The boy that I love.

I reached for the handle but a familiar sound stopped me. There was a song playing in there. I gently leaned my ear on the door to listen. It was drops of Jupiter. Joe was listening to drops of Jupiter. And then I grabbed the door handle. I opened and saw Joe. He was leaned down cutting the boxes, and then he turned and looked at me.

Time was frozen. All I saw was joe and nothing else. A faint sound of drops of Jupiter was playing but joe was all I focused on.

"Mary" he said running to me.

His body collided with mine. It was the gentlest touch. He held me tight. I could feel his warmth, his love, his compassion.

"Joe, I read y-your n-" I stuttered, I couldn't finished my sentence. I buried my fast in his chest.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said smiling, pulling away from the hug.

"I love you joe. I really do"

"I love you too Mary"

Our lips smashed into a soft kiss. He moved his hands so they were cupping my jaw. I tasted mint and Tabacco. He pinned me up against the wall with only the pressure of his lips. I moved my hands around his back. Then I gently pushed him back. Letting go of the kiss, only to go right back into making-out. It was my turn. I pushed him onto the other wall, pressing my body onto his. I could feel his body thrusting as I kissed him, he then moved his hand and squeezed my butt. I couldn't help but smile while we kissed. Then, we both gently pulled away.

I looked into his blue eyes. His god damn blue eyes. He turned up the music drops of Jupiter and grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"I get out in 15 minutes" he said.

"Good. I wanna talk"