12

"Goodluck" I said, gently setting my hand on Joes shoulder.

"Thanks" joe said kissing me on the cheek.

"30 seconds" some guy with a gray hoodie yelled to the guys.

Joe grabbed his guitar and put the guitar strap around his neck.

"Let's go!" Pete yelled.

I watched joe confidently run onto the stage with the guys.

I was standing at the side of the stage behind curtains with the stage crew. They left a little peek out of the curtains so I could watch.

The crowd was screaming so loud I thought my ears were bursting.

"How's everyone doing?" Patrick yelled into the mic. "Its damn hot out here" Patrick said, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"R you guys ready!!!!!!" Pete yelled, as the drums picked up and joe started playing the guitar for grand theft autumn.

The crowd screamed at the fact that they were playing that song.

"Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentlman" Patrick sung in a soft voice.

I can't believe this. This is my life, my job. Living like this is amazing. It's like living a dream!

The concert was so great, words can't express. They had one more song left and pete was going to give a little speech.

"Alright guys, so I know that some of you are fucking hating every bit of your life, or can't find anybody and then you finally find that one fucking person who you think about every Fuckin second and you try so hard to change yourself for them and then they leave you, they hurt you, and sometimes you can't do anything but hate them. But you feel like it's partially your fault for not being wht they wanted, and you almost hate them more than you hate yourself" pete said and joe started playing the beginning of Pros and Cons of Breathing. They started jamming, but I was confused because they never played this song in concert, but i don't care I loved every bit of it.

At the end of the concert I gave joe a big, sweaty hug. I don't mind because he's adorable.

"How do you think I did?!" He said.

"Amazing" I leaned in and we started making out...

But we weren't, none of this was happening, because I woke up sweaty in my college stupid twin bed. This was all a dream. I was still stupid 19 year old me. Fuck.