15

*joes pov*

"Joe"

"Mary"

Mary jumped out of her bed and crashed her body into mine. I held her tight. The jacket dangling from my right hand skimming the floor.

I felt her warmth, her fear, her love. But out of all this I felt her happiness. Which can only make me more happy.

"W-what r u doing?" She breathed.

"I'll leave you guys alone" her roommate said walking out.

"I love you Mary. I love you I love you I love you. God damn it, I don't know how else to tell you...I drove all the way here and I don't want to leave unless you come with me" I let it all out.

She stood, staring at me in silence.

"No" she said walking back to her bed.

"What?" I questioned

"I can't"

"But Mary-" I said sitting down in a chair.

"Joe, like I said before, I love you like hell but we won't work if I'm gunna be in college for the next four years and then working while your trying to get your band to make money" I tear rolled down her face.

I had nothing to say. Nothing could change her mind. But then a thought sparked as I saw a guitar leaned against the wall.

"Whose guitar is that?"

"My roommates..why?"

I quick grabbed it and set it on my lap. I made sure the guitar was in tune.

I learned how to play drops of Jupiter the day before she left and completely forgot to play for her.

"Before I leave I want to play you a song"

I had planned to sing and play, my voice isn't that good but it's not horrible..it'll work.

I started strumming the tune to drops of Jupiter and right away she knew.

She moved we hand over her mouth and started crying.

I closed my eyes.

I kept strumming and began to sing softly.

I heard her cry. I hate to hear her cry, so I stopped and gently crawled into the bed with her. As I pushed onto the bed I wrapped my arms around her to comfort her. We laid down wrapped in the blankets.

"Joe stay they night"

"I will"

I gently moved my hands down to wrap her body.

She kissed me. A gentle peck.

I felt electricity. I couldn't help but kiss her around the neck.

As I was kissing she slid her hands onto my waist.

I moved my hands down, within her shirt, feeling her soft skin down her back.

"Do you want to?" I asked, implying sex.

"Yes" she whispered.

I slowly grabbed the bottom of her shirt pulling it over. I took off her bra, leaving her shirtless. Then she took my shirt off and moved her fingers gently around my stomach and nipples sending chills down my spine.

She reached down and took off my belt and loosened my pants, leaving them on started rubbing my groin up to my penis.

I moaned at the satisfaction.