PART TWO

I sat on the computer. I was one click away from purchasing meet and greet tickets to the band Joe was in.

I scanned the order one last time, took a deep breath, and clicked purchase.

I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes. I let out a long breath and felt nervous.

The meet and greet was in one week.

**day of meet and greet***

As I drove through the parking lot of the concert, my heart beat a mile a minute.

What if he doesn't remember me. What if he just thinks I'm a crazy fan with a fake note. What if he does remember me but is mad at me.

Thousands of negative thoughts filled my brain.

I got out of the car and saw hundreds of teenage girls wearing fall out boy shirts, jumping up and down in excitement.

There was a line before we could show our tickets.

Finally, I got to the ticket lady.

"One ticket for meet and greet?" She asked, as she scanned my ticket.

"Yes." I said. My hands began to shake.

"Okay, follow this young man and he will take you to the band." She said.

I followed him behind a locked gate, through some merchandize desks and finally I saw the line of people waiting to meet the band.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, I finally got a glimpse of them sitting at a desk. I gulped, sweat began to drip from my forehead. I wiped the sweat and my mouth got dry. I thought I was going into some sort of seizure but I guess it was just my nerves.

Joe was the last one at the table, so there was no way he could see me until I was standing in front of him.

Finally, it was my turn.

I politely smiled at patrick, Pete and Andy and got signatures. But then I stood three steps away from Joe.

1........2.......3

"Joe." I said nervously. His face went paler than it already was. His eyes got big. And his jaw dropped.

"M-mary." His voice quivered.

I pulled the note out of my back pocket.

"I knew I could find you here." I wanted to smile so bad. I was happy he remembered me. But I played it cool.

"W-what are you doing?-how are you?" He stood up, smiling. Andy looked at us confused.

"Great." I smiled, at loss of words.

"Listen, I have a ton of people waiting but you can come with us back stage for the show and after its over we can talk." He said. "We go on soon."

"Okay awesome." I smiled.

It was so great seeing Joe again. He leaned in and gave me a hug.

"I can't believe this is happening." He smiled.

I couldnt believe it either. Because last time I was backstage at a fall out boy concert it was in my dreams.