11

****4 years later****

I watched Joes band go big. I watched them slowly get more fans, I heard friends talking about them, I saw people with merchandise on of his band. I still remember sitting in that restaurant talking about how he wanted to create a band.

They now are touring around the US playing for thousands of people. Joes band is called fall out boy. Fall out boy has Joe(guitar), pete (bass), Patrick(lead vocals), and Andy (drums). They are amazing.

I finished my four years of college, with a phone call from joe every night unless he was doing a concert. After I got my degree, I found out that I could tour with fall out boy for as long as I could (possibly a couple years.) I would help out with booking shows and interviews and earn some money, I'd say that's an awesome job.

Today is the day I get to fly down to California to meet joe (fob was playing in California tonight.) It's weird how I haven't seen this boy for 3 years(he's been away doing shows and concerts I could not see him in the summer) and in a few hours I'll be standing in front of him. I miss him so fucking much.

After the long flight, I walked down the airplane stairs. A warm Californian breeze made my hair blow.

My head was spinning, I can't believe I get to see joe, and LIVE WITH HIM!!!!!!

I walked through the gliding doors, into the airport and felt cold air conditioning strike my skin, cooling me down.

I had to go through the bag check and all that security stuff. I looked around the airport as I waited in line and I didn't see joe anywhere. He said he'd meet me at the airport at 1pm..it was 1:23pm. Hmmmm. I finally passed through and pulled my phone out of my bag.

I looked around the airport as I dialed joes number. Then as i was about to press "call" I saw out of the corner of my eye, the joe fro. I turned around and saw joe standing about 20 feet away,with a goofy smile.

"Joe" I cried.

I ran to him and crashed in his arms.

"Mary" I felt him lean his chin on the top of my head as I squeezed him tight.

I didn't want to let go of him.

We broke the hug and I couldn't help but cry. I felt my tears slowly drop down my cheek. He smiled at me with his bright eyes.

"C'mon, ya gotta meet the band!"

He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders, leading me outside. I quickly wiped my tears and fixed up a little.

I was actually kind of nervous to meet the band. I haven't met any of them, what if they don't like me!?

"Ah! There's the guys!" He said walking over to three guys leaned up against the airport outside walls.

"Hey guys" he said as we walked up to them. "This is Mary."

"Hey " they all said at the same time.

"Hey" I said to all of them.

"This is Andy" he said pointing to a guy with tattoos all over himself, smiling. "And uhh Patrick" he said pointing to the other guy, wearing a black tshirt and jeans, no tattoos. Patrick awkwardly waved. "And of course, wentz pete" he said laughing and pointing to pete. Pete laughed.

"Actually my names Andy, and he's pete" pete said joking, pointing to Andy. We all laughed.

"Well, nice to meet you guys" I said politely.

"You too" pete said responding.

"Why don't we get on the bus it's kinda hot out" joe suggested.

We walked up into the big tour bus and lounged in the lounge room as we traveled to the venue they were playing at tonight. I became very comfortable with the guys write off the bat, they are extremely cool and funny.

I can't wait for the concert tonight!