Chapter 35: An Inferno

Well folks, she's a big one.

The gif above will describe a part in this chapter later on, so pay attention !!!!

Thank you for all the comments and votes! You guys inspire me to continue writing, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Love you!

~Caruscus

------------------------------------------------------

Crystal P.O.V.

Six days.

Six days of being held captive here.

Three days of no food.

Four days of being tortured after I wouldn't speak the first two.

Two days of being suspended in the air by my wrists, wearing the clothes that I was originally wearing.

Six. Days.

A shudder runs through my body, rubbing the handcuffs that are wrapped around my wrists and tied to the pipe above me. My toes scrape against the floor, hoping to take some of the weight off of my aching arms. My hair swings in front of my face in dirty clumps. Sweat covers my entire body. It's not necessarily hot in this cellar, my body is just tired.

The door opens and he walks in. The only glimpse of light I get is from the area he just came through before it's quickly distinguished again by the door. It slams shut, the metallic sound of it ringing throughout the room. It echoes because there's nothing to block the sound. I am the only object in the room.

The man--whose name I learned was Spencer--walks up to me, his boots pounding on the floor with every step. He stops in front of me, and I can just see the tips of his boots below. I refuse to lift my head up.

He suddenly claps his hands together, causing me to wince. He roughly grabs my chin, pinning some of my hair to the side of my face in the process. Her jerks my head up so it's almost level with his.

Then he kisses me. It's rough and harsh, no actual feeling put into it. He holds my face in place so that I can't pull back, even though I desperately want to. He tries to force his tongue into my mouth but I keep it tightly shut, refusing to give him any more satisfaction. The first time he tried to really kiss me it floored me--I didn't know what to do. Now I just know not to give in and he'll stop.

After he realizes I'm not going to reciprocate he steps back and slaps me across the cheek. The sound resonates off the walls, a faint reminder of what he did. Everything that has happened to me in this room echoes for a few seconds, not letting me just forget what they are doing to me.

"Bitch." He seethes, and sends a fist to my stomach. What air I did have leaves my lungs in a large breath, causing me to arch my back and curl my bare toes on the cold floor. I cough, the ache in my stomach causing my lungs to stop working for a few seconds.

He walks behind me as I get my breath back. I stand up again, feeling the handcuffs rub the skin around my wrists raw. My arms already have streaks of blood on them from the handcuffs. They've gone numb at this point, the blood flow not being able to reach my fingers.

Spencer stops and places a hand on my lower back, causing me to stiffen. His fingers start sliding down south towards the hem of my pants, and when he slips a finger underneath the seam I reach a leg back and kick. He quickly pulls his hand away and lets out a small noise, and I hear him drop to his knees. I must have hit my target.

The door opens again, bouncing off the wall. Another muddled figure steps forward, and I brace myself. Having Spencer in here is bad enough, but when there's two of them that's even worse.