Chapter 9: Thank You

Hello everyone! So I have finally written the chapter that took me nearly two years to write, considering I actually started writing this story a little after the movie came out. That's definitely one for the books.

Enjoy the gif of baby Jai, and I apologize for lack of song. I couldn't find one that quite fit the mood of the chapter.

Hope you enjoy it!

-Caruscus

----------------------------------------------

When I wake up, I'm warm. I'm warm, and I'm against something hard. I'm warm, against something hard, and I'm comfortable.

Slowly opening my eyes, I look and see a bare chest underneath me. It's obviously well built, and I'm not complaining. My head is resting on the top of the chest, and my hand is over the abdominal region. It feels nice... But not that I'm feeling it or anything.

I'm totally feeling it.

My fingers are sliding across the skin there, enjoying the bumps and the softness of it. A groan makes me pause though, and look to see who made it.

Eric.

When I see his sleeping face, I almost fall off the bed. He looks so handsome though, his eyes closed and lashes fanned out against his face, mouth slightly open and breathing softly. His eyes and eyebrows are scrunched up though, like he's in pain.

I feel an arm tighten around my waist, and that's when I realize he's holding me. His hand curls around my side and his fingers grip my hip. He groans again, and shifts his hips underneath the blanket, drawing my attention to the tent forming down south.

My eyes bulge, and I immediately stop moving my hand on his chest, instead barely moving anything at all.

"Ungh..." Eric groans before he starts moving more, and I see him flutter his eyes open. Not wanting to be caught staring at his dick, I close my eyes and place my head back down flat on his chest.

"Crystal..." He grumbles, and that causes something to stir inside of me it was so hot.

"Shit." He whispers, and then uses his other hand to situate the sheets around his legs before stilling once again. He sighs, and strokes the top of my head down to my chin with the hand on my waist.

I sigh against my will, and he freezes. I inwardly curse myself, because that felt good and I didn't want it to end. I rub the side of my face against his stomach to make it seem like I'm just now waking up.

I look up at his face, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "How did we get in this position last night? Last I remember is me you being on the opposite side of the bed; not over here."

Eric smirks at me before leaning his head back on the pillow and closing his eyes. His lashes fan against his cheekbones, giving him a masculine look with a touch of feminine. "Actually, you came over to me."

"I didn't put your arm around me, though."

"But you did basically lay on top of me. I mean, if you really wanted to be there all you had to do was ask." He opens his eyes a little bit to peer down at me.

I hold in my gasp at the vulgar suggestion by biting my tongue. Then I say something that wipes the smug look right off his face.

"I'm not the one with a boner right now."

I give him a smirk of my own and then slowly slink out of the bed, running my finger tips softly over his chest once more, tickling him almost. I see a muscle in his jaw tick and can hear the groan he's trying (and failing) to contain.