Birthday

China P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway and i was about to turn the corner but i heard voices

"Is very thing ready?"

America

"Yes, you got the food?"

England

"Ameica kun!"

Japan!? Why is Japan here?! Should he be at home? He said he wasn't coming in today.

"Japan!! Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home?"

"He's coming!"

A gasp escaped from both of the taller males, sharing looks before running down the hallway with Japan. I wanted to know what was going on so I followed. They took a right and then a left which leads me to the meeting room, I took a peek and I saw them, everyone had a role, everyone had their own little job to do.

It looked like a party...

wait...

Did they remember?

Have they finally realised that it was my birthday?

"Is everything done yet?" America  whined 

"Oui!" France replied with a small smile. America's eyes lit up before he sprinted towards Japan who held a microphone in his hand, snatching it out of Japan's hands he stood on the table with a grin on his face.

"OI!! America! Get off zhe table" Germany yelled from across the room 

"Let's get this party started!!!" America yelled into the mic before winking at Japn who turned the music on.

Oh, so they did forget...

Look's like Japan won't be coming home or Hong Kong or Taiwan or South Korea

Looks like I'm by myself again.

I let out a sigh before walking out of the building with a heavy heart. I returned home and began cooking dinner since my siblings aren't aren't home, it's just me and Panda unless Panda is busy too. I don't mind eating alone on my birthday, I have grown used to it over the years but it would be nice to have someone here to talk to now and again.

I sat down and began to eat. The birds were singing and everything was quiet and calm. When my siblings were younger they never stop fighting or playing it was almost like they didn't have an off switch. They were very loud but very helpful. When I need help with something they will help me out but sometimes they are little brats!! 

But then again they were young and they haven't learnt much of this curl world until world war one broke out that changed them. I helped clean up the mess with my siblings while the Europeans were trying to calm things down between France and Germany.

I wished I lived in the past before world war two and one before my siblings grew up.