You let him go

China P.O.V

I smirked at Germany as I looked over at him, leaning up to the gun, feeling the cold steel against my head. 

"You're asking too many questions aru~I pulled out my gun, once again I pressed it, agents, his chest, giggling to myself.

"Well answer it!" He growled

"Why should I aru?" I asked

"Just answer the damn question!" Germany snapped

"What were they again aru?" I asked 

"Who are you?!"

"What have you done to China!?" 

"Who is this China aru?" I asked, with a mocking frown

"Oh that China~" I grinned as I pressed my gun deeper into his chest

"I'm sorry but there's only enough room for one China," I pointed the gun at Germany's knee without him noticing since his eyes are locked on my eyes

"What in the world do you mean?!" He asked as he pressed the gun agents my head harder making me laugh 

"This will hurt aru," I warned as I pulled the trigger.

BANG!!

Germany screamed as he fell to the ground clutching his knee in pain making him drop his gun to the side, I looked down at him with a small smile.

"I did say it would hurt aru," I smiled down at him. looked up at Italy who stood there trembling in fear with tears falling down his cheeks as he watches his Greman lover fall to the ground.

"G-Germany..." he whimpered as I stepped over his lover, making my way towards him. 

Maybe I should teach him a lesson on how to grow up!

"I-Italy!!" Germany choked as he struggled to stand, he watched his lover tremble with fear

"Get away from him!!"

"Run!!"  

"Don't hurt him!!"

"Don't touch him!!"

No matter how many times Germany yelled at Italy and I, he didn't move, he froze in fear. I  reached out to the Italian, he slammed his eyes shut as tears fell, he has a child's mind that reminds me of my siblings when they were younger...

I placed a hand on his head, I began to stroke his hair, I could feel him relax to my touch, my eyes softened as emotions came running back, Italy began to lean into my touch soon he had his arms wrapped around my waist as I stroke his hair.

I began to hum a lullaby, the same lullaby I would sing to my siblings when they were scared. My humming filled the room, no one talked they just watched me comforting Italy. Soon Italy fell asleep, I gently lay him down on the floor has the lullaby faded away.

I looked down out my hands to see red and once again my emotions left...I slowly got up, turning towards everyone else in the room with a smile that sent chills down their spine.

"I'm not done yet aru! Don't think that I will let someone like Italy soften me!!" I spat 

"Japan~ My dear little brother," I growled as I looked towards him

"I know what you did, I know what you said aru, I know but your older brother China doesn't, I can't believe that he still thinks of you as his younger brother, all of you after what you all did yesterday~ "

"Your older brother sure does love you aru, he gives you all anything that will make you happy did you do that in return?  I mean if you asked for his land maybe he would have given it to you, Japan aru," 

"If you really want to talk about your brother behind his back, It's alright I'll let you becasue that's where you belong, behind our backs," 

"P-Please can I have onii-san back?" Japan asked earning a giggle from me

"If you started to miss him remember he didn't walk away, you let him go," And with that, I walked out of the room and out of the building where my eyes locked with purple ones.