Jelously

Pikachu and Drangons P.O.V

Days has gone by and 'Chun-Yan' has grown close to India, spending more time with each other.

And before you guys start yelling at us saying that this is a Rochu story! Well it is now shut up and read the damn book!! We haven't even finished this book yet!

Now, back to the darn story as we were saying, India and 'Chun-Yan' is growing quite close to each other but little did India know Russia grew jelouse of him.

But little did Russia know, 'Chun-Yan' belongs to someone else...

But little did 'Chun-Yan' know was that Russia has feelings for him~

And yes, Russia is bi and shhhh!!

Russia P.O.V

I was walking down the street until laughed reached my ears. They sound familiar...INDIA!! I looked over across the street to see India walking with Chun-yan. And they were having a good time togeather...

They talked and laughed...

I wanna do that!!

Jelously grew as someone pushed India into Chun-yan, India pushed Chun-yan agents the wall, his hands placed agents Chun-Yan's head to stop himself from crushing into Chun-Yan, her face grew red while she looked away, India grew red too!! He looked away too!!

I feel like I should ask France....

England?

Japan?

No...

I must do this myself!!

My hands curled up into fists as anger and jealousy burned in my eyes.

Just then Chun-Yan dragged India into the ally way.

India P.O.V

I looked at 'Chun-yan' as he placed a finger over his lips.

"What is it?" I whispered

"Soneones watching us," he peeked around the corner as if he was some soute of Ninja or assassin.

"Who is it?" I asked as I walked over to him

"Your Russian friend," he spoke quitly

"Russia? Why would he be watching us? Isn't he at the meeting?" I asked but 'Chun-Yan' shook his head

"He looks...upset...or shall I say Jelous..." he looked over towards me

"Why would he be...oh..." then it hit me, Russia likes 'Chun-yan'