Golden eyes

1p Russia P.O.V

As I climbed up the wet and rocky hill, I could feel my grip began to weaken. It has been days since I last ate and nights since I last slept. If i could give up now i would but i have to get to Yao.

Yao has never left my head ever since i met him, his smile, his voice, his hair, his body, his hands, his touch, his everything but what i love the most is his eyes.

His golden eyes sparkle with joy whenever he sees his siblings, they glitter with tears when he cries over me, they glow in the night sky once the moon shines the reflection of the stars shining within his golden eyes

His eyes are just like China's eyes, you can never tell the difference unless you look deeper and harder.

The only difference there is within their eyes is that within China's eyes you could see all the hurt and sadness mixed together to create the golden colour but in Yao's eyes there nothing to see, nothing but the colour gold, nothing, no emotions! Yes Yao may cry and laugh and yet his eyes don't show the emotions.

Why? I do not know but i want to understand

What if Yao isn't real?

No, that can't be right, he had to be real, right?

Shaking the thoughts away, i carried on climbing, pulling myself up the rocky wall, hoping that i won't slip and fall.

And for the first time in two days, i saw the sun rising up from the mountains, the dull gray sky bust into colours, it was breathtaking just like Yao's eyes...

2P Russia P.O.V

Watching Yao move in the garden, tending the flowers, a small smile stretched across his smooth and scarless face, the sun shone in his eyes reflecting the sunflowers.

Now that I've taken a good look at Yao, I've realised that he is nothing like my China. The China that would hit me whenever I touched him, would glare at me if he caught me streaing for too long, would always get violent with me like a kitten trying to fight off a bear.

Chuckling at the memories, Yao looked up with a wide grine at me within his short arms was a small baby fox, snuggling up into his chest. His slim and gentle hand reached up to the Fox's ear.

Making my way into the garden, he greeted me with joy glistening in his eyes.

"Look who came back! Aru!" Yao held the fox out for me to touch, "Isn't he the cutest, Aru?" He asked to bring the fox up to his left cheek, nuzzling the animal, squeezing the living day lights out of the poor thing. "Yao-chan I think you should let it go, " I spoke, resting my hand onto of his head

"Yao-chan? When did you start calling me that?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, I simply gave him a small smile, "I think it suits you, " I replied.

I only called you because you are nothing like my China...and I am planning to change that...