Crystal

Pikachu and Dragons P.O.V

It's been a while since Yao had met Russia and things are going smoothly well up until now.

Yao was on his way to the Worlds meeting to drop off Russia's lunch for him cause why the fuck not?

Anyway, on the way, Yao walked into Japan. When we say walked into, we mean bashing their heads agents each other cause we're shitty authors.

Japan sent Yao flying to the ground making his hood fall off.

"I am so sorry..." Japan's eyes widen as they lit up in joy, he froze in his tracks as Yao rubbed his head, he looked up to see Japan.

"O-Onii San..." Japan jumped onto Yao bashing their heads agents each other again. Crying with a smile Yao relaxed in his hold.

"I'm sorry!! I'm really sorry! Please? Don't leave me again!" he cried only to get pulled off of Yao by Kiku

"Who are you?!" Kiku asked crossing his arms as Japan dried his eyes

"Oi! Im talking to you!! Who are you and why were you hugging Yao?!" he asked again as Yao got up, pulling his hood back over his eyes he placed a hand on Kikus shoulder

"Yao..." Japan mumbled

"Kiku aru, this is Japan is," Yao spoke

"Japan?! I am so sorry sir!! I didn't know it was you! I am very sorry!!" Kiku bowed

"I-Its fine.." Japan replied, looking away

"Japan is, aru you alright?" Yao asked placing a hand on Japans shoulder

"I'm fine, sorry Yao-San i through you were..."

"China, yes I know, India and Russia aru said I looked a lot like him," Yao smiled at Japan before turning to Kiku

"What are you doing out here? I thought you had the training to do!" Yao asked

"I was! But I had a spear hour and I was coming to see you!" Kiku replied

"Why are you walking this way? Isnt this way longer aru?" Yao asked

"I enjoy the long walk, " Kiku smiles

"I should get going now, Russia aru needs his lunch!" And with that Yao left the two standing.

Russia P.O.V

I sat in my usual seat, waiting for Japan to arrive but everyone had gone quiet, no one spoke, no one argued. We all held our heads down hoping that China will walk through those doors, suddenly the door opened, everyone shot up looking over and as if their dreams came true there was Yao standing there with a basket.

"C-China!!" England cried

"You're alive?!"

"Is that you?"

"You're really back?!"

"I'm sorry aru but you see My name is Yao, not China, " with a sad smile, Yao made his way over to me, putting the basket it down.

"You forgot lunch so I made some, " he smiled

Everyone's eyes darkened as they hung their head in sadness and shame. A sigh left America's lips as England stared blankly at his cold tea, France slowly picked the petals of his rose, letting them fall onto the table while Germany was carrying on with the paper works, his hand twitched now and again. Italy lay face down on the table while Germany would stroke his hair.

"I see that everyone is upset, was China aru a closet friend?" Yao asked

"Friend? Fuck, he was family, " America let out a bitter chuckle while shaking his head, "He was family..."

"He was like a mother to all of us, he was always checking on us, always asking if we eat yet, always there for us..." America's blue eyes were glued onto the blue crystal that lay still on his table.

"And here we are! Wishing we could have done more for him, with him but now...he's gone there's no going back..."

England pulled out a green gem, "China gave us all a crystal, in the same colour like our eyes, " a small smile reached his pale face

One by one everyone pulled their crystal out, in my pocket, I pulled the golden crystal as I stroke the surface of the crystal the colour slowly faded revealing a bright violet colour.

"He did so much for us and yet we didn't give him anything, " France mumbled playing with his gem

Closing my eyes, I leaned back into my chair as the world around me spun.

Yao P.O.V

As I watched Russia, his breath became fast and soon he fell limp in the chair, his crystal rolled out of his hand and onto the floor.

"Russia Aru!" Shaking the taller male as panic and worry filled my eyes.