Swap

Russia P.O.V

Opening my eyes I found France, America and England in front of me.

Why am I here?

I'm back in this nightmare world!

"Shit, he went back, " America cursed as he leaned back France lit his cigarette taking in a large smoke before pushing it out into my face causing me to cough

"He went back just to find him, crazy asshole, " France chuckled, shaking his head as he takes in another breath

"He loves him too much, he had to let him go," England muttered, crossing his arms

"Oi! Are you going to say anything or are you fucking mute?" America snapped swinging his bat over his shoulder

"Why am I here again?" I asked, sitting up, looking down to find myself back in my old uniform.

I hated this uniform and I still do.

"You here because Russia is a stubborn asshole who refuses to believe that China's dead, " America replied

"Now, if you excuse me, Japan will be needing me, " and with that America walked off, climbing out of the trench

"He's going to get himself killed, " England spoke up, looking at me

"I'm talking about Russia, he's going to do reckless things, so many people will die, "

"Yao!! I can't leave Yao there while he's there, I can't let him hurt Yao!" Panic filled me

"Yao? Who's that?" England asked

"A boy who looks like China, " I replied

"Shit," a grin reached England's face

"Would you look at that? The old man found himself a human body, " France chuckled

"What? What do you mean?"

"That Yao guy, Is your China, boy, " France replied

"What?! How? He died?!"

"That's where your wrong, lover boy! Ha!! Ha!! He's alive alright! Every country that took a bullet to the head!!!" England pulled his gun out and pressed it against his head, "BANG!! They're dead! They don't exist anymore!! They're long gone!! But some survives, only to come back as a human with no memories, "

"But...Yao has siblings and a back story, he couldn't have come out of nowhere right?"

"He has siblings? And a backstory?" France repeated, "Do those siblings looks like China's siblings?" He asked I answered with a nod

"Would you look at that?! Their all dead?! Ha!!" England laughed, "Don't worry, Loverboy, I'm messing with ya! China's dead thats true but him being human thats a lie but now that there's someone that looks like China in your world and our Russia is lovesick, I think a war is going to break out once again~"

"What? You're not making any sense!"

"He's saying that our Russia will do anything to keep this Yao guy by his side since he looks like China and I'm guessing he sounds and acts like him too, you see humans have two sides to them just like us but we're our own people, we have our own minds and body but just have one side."

"Humans are like an iron pole, their strong but once you've heated them you can bend them with ease what I'm saying is that there is a way to force China's memories into Yao but in order to do that, it depends which way he bends,"

"What are you trying to say?" I asked

"Ifs our Russia got to him first then Yao will be forced to remember our China's memories but if you get to him first then he gets to remember your China," France smirked "But I'll have to warn ya, if you bend him too much, he will snap, break and he can't be fixed, so be careful, humans are weak unlike us,"

"Don't forget your forcing memories into him, your tenacity brings China back to life but trust me it will hurt and he might even die in the progress but you'll never know!!" England grinned

"What have I got into?"

2p Russia P.O.V

I slammed the doors wide open to find Yao in the kitchen, humming a lullaby China use to sing to me to sleep. Making my way over to the kitchen with my heavy footsteps echoing through the hallways. As I entered the kitchen I find him with his back facing me.

"Is everything alright, Russia Aru?" he asked, warm and sweet voice filled my ears

"Everything's fine, I just wanted to see you," I replied, stepping closer to him

"I see, is everything alright? You sound different, Aru," He turned around allowing me to fall into his golden brown eyes as they dragged me in, his smile was as if they were the sun, giving me warmth for the first time in a long time.

"I'm fine, I-"

"Don't lie to me, Aru," a small smile reached his face as he walked over to me, reaching up to my face, he cupped my cheek. The warm feeling of his hand ran through my cold body, I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes. "I know who you are, don't worry, Aru," I opened my eyes to only to look into his.

"You are just like him..." I whispered, "I-I miss him so much...." I whimpered as a tear slid down my pale face, Yao brought his hand up, brushing the tear away, cupping my other cheek, he pulled me down to his hight and kissed my forehead.

"You and Russia both remind me of Ivan and I miss him too but I have to let him go, I have to let him rest," He forced a smile across his face while his eyes are threatening to spill their tears, I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him close to me, allowing myself to hide my wet face into his shoulder while his small, soft hand stroke my back.

"Let it all out, Aru, everything will be fine,"