Chapter 4

*Nikkole P.O.V*

It's Monday, and I'm in my 3rd period. I was staring blankly off into the distance as my math teacher taught algebra, which I already kno down to a T I'm Soooo good at tht shit, but anyway I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Handsome's voice on the intercome.

Handsome: "Ayye y'all I got a crush on this girl named Nikkole Harris, I kno y'all kno her. Well I tried askin her on a date n she said I gotta try harder I ain't ever been turned down so I was taken by surprise. So Nikkole Harris will you go on a date with me this Saturday....... Please?"

I was almost in tears it was so sweet how he put his Lil bad boy act away to ask me out in front of the whole school. 5 minutes later Handsome came in my class with a huge buque of red roses.

Handsome: "So will you?"

Me: "Awwwe of course I will."

I got up and gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. after tht my day went so well .

I think I might be falling for Handsome Young, Atlanta's biggest drug dealer.

-

-

-

-

-

*Handsome P.O.V*

I knew after I did tht Nikkole would say yes. I think I'm really fallin for her tho. I feel like I can be Handsome around her instead of "Smoke" (My street name).

After school I had some business to handle at the trap. I guess some nigga came up short on his money. they kno I don't play tht shit.

I pulled up to the trap and did the secret knock on the door.

Bigg: "Wassup boss."

One of my guards said when I walked in.

Me: "Tell them to send tht nigga G to my office."

He nodded his head and went to do as told.

I was sittin in my chair starin at my gun when Bigg and Rock came in with G and say him in the chair.

Me: "So you comin up short now nigga?"

G: "Man Naw boss I got robb-"

Bow!

I shot him in his right arm.

Me: "This the second time this shit happend mf. Tf you mean you got robbed. You better get my damn money cuz next time ima kill yo ass, now get tf out my face!"

He ran out the door without hesitation. Scary ass, I thought to myself.

My office door opened and it was Jr. Jr. is my right hand man and one of my bestfriends we been bestfriends since diapers, he like my brother.

Jr.: "Ayye bruhh, Zay stopped by."

Me: "Tf tht nigga want?"

Jr.: "He said he been tryna get in touch with you."

Me: "He kno I don't want shit to do wit his bitch ass."

Zay is my older brother. He left when we was kids after our dad died n never even called or sent a note, not a damn thing.

Ever since then I said fuck tht nigga. As far as I kno ima only child.

*Nikkole P.O.V*

So when I was leavin school today some bitch got the nerve to come up to me n say some shit like stay away from her man.

I went all the way off on her like who tf is you tlkin about. I don't even tlk to no nigga, well except Handsome. So whenever I see his ass he gon get it for sittin in my face like we could have somthin but got this bitch walkin around callin you her man. tf I look like, yo side hoe?

My phone went off on the night stand. 'Speakin of the devil' I thought.

"Hello" I answered with a attitude.

"Ayye ma, wassup witchu is this a bad time?"

"Naw it ain't no bad time. But I got a question."

"Alright, ask"

"Why tf you lie to me n had me thinkin you really liked me when you got the next bitch walkin around callin you her man n I'm lookin dumb as'f cuz you had me thinkin we had somethin goin on. I'm not yo mf side hoe Handsome, n I refuse to be treated tht way." I said gettin loud and pissed all over again.

"What the fuck is you tlkin about you need to lower yo damn tone when you tlkin to me."

"I ain't gotta lower shit tf you thought this was, n I'm tlkin yo bitch Tamara."

"Man, Nikkole ima be real witchu, I fucked Tamara a few weeks ago n ain't tlked to her since ain't shit goin on between me n her."

"Whatever bye Handsome, and consider tht so called date we had canceled."

I hung up before he could respond. I wanted to beleive him but I felt like there was more to it and if there is best believe I'm gonna find out. I refuse to played again shiiiit they got Nikkole A'nea Harris fucked all the way up.